Week 9: Jets @ Fins

Dr.O

Dolphins just swept us this year and we couldn't score a single TD against their shaky defense. Bowles, Darnold, and Long killed us today. On one of Darnold's INT's, there were 4 dolphin jerseys around his target. We have to wipe the slate clean and fire everyone.

Even though Macc hasn't done a great job, he's going to have the leverage to keep his job because he wasn't with us when we started searching for coaches + 100M in cap space to build a winning team. They both should be fired at this point, but it wouldn't shock me if we gave Macc another chance with a new coach.

1 hour ago, NJerseypaint said:

We aren't a good team, but our offensive isn't totally devoid of playmakers. Browns are pretty much the same talent wise and produce much more than us. Darnold's young but man is this disheartening.

Jarvis Landry is better than our talent pool at WR their line is better ... and honestly their now fired coaches prob were better

15 minutes ago, KBS756 said:

Jarvis Landry is better than our talent pool at WR their line is better ... and honestly their now fired coaches prob were better

I wouldn't say he's far and away better than Enunwa. Cleveland currently has one of the highest drop rates in the league and their line let's up the fifth most pressures per drop back. The difference is either in the OC or the QB.

1 hour ago, Bianconero said:

Stop. Bringing. Up. The. $100M.

No one wants to sign here - the players here don't even want to be here

I hope we lose to the Bills next week just bc we need to ENSURE Bowles' face is never seen again here

Is Allen starting ... don’t think peterman can manage to beat us 

Archived