Arizona Cuts Sam Bradford

Jared Jammer

How in the world did this young man become the first overall taken in 2010?   Talk about a MAJOR overreach.  And how did he hoodwink all those teams to pay him all those millions?  He is Exhibit A showing how difficult is is for the league to evaluate collegiate QBs...

I could not hate a player any more than I hate Sam Bradford. He's still screwing the Vikings.

The worst part was the 1st round pick we gave Philly for him turned into Derek Barnett, who beat Minnesota in the '17 NFCCG and secured the Eagles first SB victory by strip sacking Tom Brady...in Minnesota

Its all Sam Bradford's fault. He's the biggest troll of all time. I don't Care how irrational that is. Its his fault.

11 hours ago, Pugger said:

How in the world did this young man become the first overall taken in 2010?   Talk about a MAJOR overreach.  And how did he hoodwink all those teams to pay him all those millions?  He is Exhibit A showing how difficult is is for the league to evaluate collegiate QBs...

What? He was an outstanding, blue chip prospect. 

4 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

If he was this blue chip prospect what the hell happened to him?  He is yet another in a long line of widely touted collegiate QBs who fail big time in the NFL.

12 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

No he wasnt.  Go back and watch him in the big games.  He couldn't stay healthy in college and surprise he couldn't in the pros either.  He had a bad arm, wasnt mobile, and benefitted greatly, statistically, from playing in a conference where they didnt play defense. When they played outside of conference he was completely exposed. If you thought Bradford was a blue chipper, you must have thought Colt McCoy was elite.  Meanwhile the rams passed on the 2 blue chip prospects in that draft in Suh and McCoy.  

15 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

I could not hate a player any more than I hate Sam Bradford. He's still screwing the Vikings.

The worst part was the 1st round pick we gave Philly for him turned into Derek Barnett, who beat Minnesota in the '17 NFCCG and secured the Eagles first SB victory by strip sacking Tom Brady...in Minnesota

Its all Sam Bradford's fault. He's the biggest troll of all time. I don't Care how irrational that is. Its his fault.

That was Graham who strip sacked Brady, not Barnett. He may have recovered the fumble, but certainly didn't cause it. 

Not sure why people don't understand why he got so many chances. Teams thought he was worth the risk because when he wasn't on crutches he looked like a legit long term starter. Brandford just managed to somehow excel at getting hurt. I suppose the greatest irony of his Vikings career is he somehow managed to play an entire season behind an awful line and didn't get hurt, and the next season when the line was vastly improved he played 1 game and never played again because of a knee issue that didn't come from contact.

Archived