Arizona Cuts Sam Bradford

Jared Jammer

On 11/3/2018 at 1:32 PM, Silver&Black88 said:

That would be the most Bills thing ever. Then again, for a cheap price, I wouldn't blame them. Anything but Peterman. Whats Cutler up to? Brandon Weeden? Anything but Peterman

Nothing Bradford does is for a cheap price. 

10 hours ago, Superman(DH23) said:

No he wasnt.  Go back and watch him in the big games.  He couldn't stay healthy in college and surprise he couldn't in the pros either.  He had a bad arm, wasnt mobile, and benefitted greatly, statistically, from playing in a conference where they didnt play defense. When they played outside of conference he was completely exposed. If you thought Bradford was a blue chipper, you must have thought Colt McCoy was elite.  Meanwhile the rams passed on the 2 blue chip prospects in that draft in Suh and McCoy.  

Sam definitely doesn't have a "bad arm"...

Has there ever been a player in NFL history make more for less?

I mean I instantly think Jamarcus Russell, Ryan Leaf but neither signed multiple contracts making well into the $100 Millions for doing nothing. Those were Rookie Draft mistakes pre draft salary structure!!!

Bradford is the NFL equivalent to the NBA's Grant Hill. Talented, always injured, collected 10's of Millions while rarely playing.

Archived