Raiders cut Bruce Irvin

game3525

5 minutes ago, Silver&Black88 said:

Dude, you always decline to blame him for anything. I don't see this as a worth while argument so feel free to go look back at a lot of the Gruden arguments on our team forum to see what I mean. Maybe you see it as "defending the rebuild" but I'm not the only poster who hasn't interpreted it that way 

What is he to blame for so far? We had a bad roster and he made a decision to rebuild and build his own roster. We weren’t going anywhere with that roster. Are you judging for losing during a complete tear down and rebuild? 

I’m honestly not a Jon Gruden fan at all, didn’t want him what so ever, but am keeping an open mind. Some fans all they see is losses players being traded with no open mind on the future what so ever and just whine whine and whine more. Need to mentally accept we are in a rebuild and hold off judgment until year three. 

i like having 5 first round picks. And rebuilding in itself isnt an issue. But there is a difference between rebuilding, and totally losing your team and getting blown away by the 49ers and seahawks. I'm keeping an open mind, but i cannot remember a succesfull rebuild where the team looked that lost during the season.

1 hour ago, Roninho said:

i like having 5 first round picks. And rebuilding in itself isnt an issue. But there is a difference between rebuilding, and totally losing your team and getting blown away by the 49ers and seahawks. I'm keeping an open mind, but i cannot remember a succesfull rebuild where the team looked that lost during the season.

Agreed accept for Hue Jackson and the Browns. They went full rebuild too and went winless. The difference between the Raiders and Browns is Gruden and his 10 year contract. Hue couldn't survive the rebuild. The question is whether Gruden can and a 10 year contract sure helps. 

Archived