Chicago Bears vs Buffalo bills Nov 4

BEAR FACE DOWN ARROW

The Bears are 4-3, and heavily favored, the Bills are something bad, like 2-6 (forgive me, I'm trying to run a smoker, do you have any idea how hard it is to keep a charcoal grill at 155f?) 

The Bills may start Nathan Peterman if Derek Anderson can't start a which must be depressing.  The bears run defense should take away the strength (relative) of the bills offense, and force Anderman or whatever to throw the ball, likely to Eddie Jackson.

When the Bears have the ball, this should be a challenging game for Trubisky, as the little bit I know about the Bills is that their line is great, and moves around to confuse the QB.  Against a QB that struggles when pressured, this could be a problem. 

The Bears should win this game, but they'll have to be smart on defense and not let a debacle like the Brock game recur. On offense, this should be a game that Trubisky gets up for.  If he can take care of the ball and score even a handful of points, the Bears should check this game off. 

The fish is ocean trout, lake salmon, and cod.  

Running Vaccs prediction, Bears sweat us early with a turnover, but get it done with a final score of 17-10

Anderson is out, so Peterman will start. Expect a lot of wildcat and trickery from Buffalo.

The Bills defense is fast and good (especially their run D), but Edmunds won’t play due to a concussion.

For the Bears, Nichols is out with a knee. I somewhat hope Mack sits again. I bet Robinson won’t suit up either.

Bears 19-13

1 hour ago, RunningVaccs said:

I was looking forward to seeing Edmunds, always curious to see what might have been, like with Jamal Adams the other week

He's (Edmunds) been playing progressively better each game per Bills podcaster and they are very high on him.

Hopefully he is out vs. Bears.  Played very well vs NE with offense doing nothing.

Almost had a pick. Mistimed his jump.

Dude is a monster.  Looks like Mack or Watt playing ILB and he can run sideline to sideline with speed.

----I hate bills.

----Allow me to send my condolences out to the Peterman family in advance.

75zkkwZ.gif

----The weather is supposed to be 50 degrees and sunny.

----Last week Nagy said the weather played a major role in the decision to not play Mack. I just hope he don't play him this week when the weather is nice. Let him heal and save him for the next 3 division games.

----We will have to endure another week of Sims with Braunecker out and Shaheen still not ready to go. 

----Their defense is pretty good and was able to hold the Pats offense in check last week. I don't think it's a necessarily make or break but it would be nice to have Arob healthy in this one. Tre White is a hell of a corner and Arob's size alone would be a big help against him.

The defense dominates the Bills offense and keeps their defense on the field all day leaving them wore out in the 4th. Bears win 23-7---but I'm awful at score predictions.

1 hour ago, dll2000 said:

He's (Edmunds) been playing progressively better each game per Bills podcaster and they are very high on him.

Hopefully he is out vs. Bears.  Played very well vs NE with offense doing nothing.

Almost had a pick. Mistimed his jump.

Dude is a monster.  Looks like Mack or Watt playing ILB and he can run sideline to sideline with speed.

He is. I already said that above.

RT @AdamSchefter: Bills’ QB Derek Anderson (concussion) and LB Tremaine Edmunds (concussion) have been downgraded to out.

Their defense, and playing in Buffalo, worries me. I don't think we'll score many points but I still think it'll be more points than Buffalo can muster.

Hoping Fangio learns his lesson from Miami and really goes at Peterman, screw sitting back and waiting for him to make a mistake, let's be aggressive. I think we force a couple of turnovers to leave the offense in good positions and come away with a close win.

Bears win 17-9.

Side note: Ignoring any throwbacks/alternates, the Bills home unis are the nicest in the NFL. Don't @ me.

Bears win 27-17.

Fangio doesn't force pressure so Peterman looks much better than he is for the first half, but by second half he shoots himself in the foot to make it easy on the defense.  Still get a garbage time TD. Without pressure being applied McCoy gets to catch dump offs and has a big game.

Tru puts up a 3 TD performance but we still hear more about the missed passes than the dimes, and he continues to suck in most non-Bears fans eyes.

2 hours ago, Sugashane said:

Bears win 27-17.

Fangio doesn't force pressure so Peterman looks much better than he is for the first half, but by second half he shoots himself in the foot to make it easy on the defense.  Still get a garbage time TD. Without pressure being applied McCoy gets to catch dump offs and has a big game.

Tru puts up a 3 TD performance but we still hear more about the missed passes than the dimes, and he continues to suck in most non-Bears fans eyes.

Trubisky is improving but he does miss passes and is still not there yet. His numbers are inflated by throwing 6 TD passes against a really poor Tampa defense who hasn't stopped anybody all season and who fired their defensive coach in season. Lets wait for three years of games before deciding who is the best QB from the Tru/Watson and Mahomes class.

Bears win 20-7.

If they can't win then the season is over. If they win then the real season starts with Detroit and Minnesota.

The only way Buffalo can win is on the ground or if the Bears miss tackles on short passes that go for long gains. Defending the short pass has cost the Bears the Packers and Dolphins games.

Archived