Chicago Bears vs Buffalo bills Nov 4

BEAR FACE DOWN ARROW

2 minutes ago, JustAnotherFan said:

I hate that Nagy isn't even arguing any of these calls. 

Ehhh...optics would look pretty bad if you are bitching about a call up 30+points with 2 mins to go.  But these refs are terrible.  And I'm not a guy who blames officials for results.  But this was awful.  This crew should be fired after the game.  If this wasnt an overmatched team, the refs would have been the difference in this game.  That's unacceptable.

10 minutes ago, Superman(DH23) said:

Ehhh...optics would look pretty bad if you are bitching about a call up 30+points with 2 mins to go.  But these refs are terrible.  And I'm not a guy who blames officials for results.  But this was awful.  This crew should be fired after the game.  If this wasnt an overmatched team, the refs would have been the difference in this game.  That's unacceptable.

Fair point.

3 minutes ago, yomyyo said:

I'll have to watch it again to confirm, but Roquan seemed to have a dominant game today. Except for the early play when he was trailing the crossing route, he was a force. 

Had a couple of missed tackles too but had a good game overall.

Mitch's stat line wont look real pretty this week, but I saw more improvement.  The ball placement looked really good today outside of the int that I'm just not sure what went wrong there and maybe Nagy will give us more clarification.  You could see a concerted effort on his part to keep his eyes downfield when he was scrambling.  Like I said with Cohen tho, I dont want to take his aggressiveness away when running.  For instance on the fumble that Whitehair recovered I felt like he could have picked up the first with his legs there, and he was too focused on downfield.  If you get to the sideline and nothing is there take off with it bc your legs are a weapon too.

4 hours ago, Madmike90 said:

I'm not sure McDermott survives this year...soon the vast majority of HCs are going to be offensive guys...just the way the game is going. 

That is because the rules of the NFL are taking defense out of football. If this continues it will turn into Arena League Football. Look at the calls in the Bears/ Bills game as an example.

Archived