Chicago Bears vs Buffalo bills Nov 4

BEAR FACE DOWN ARROW

11 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

Tom Brady went 0/6 and 1/9 in a stretch during this game.

I really wish I could find the guys on Twitter that believed no good QB would ever have an 0/5 stretch.

Wait....you let someone on Twitter, of all places, get under skin enough to dig up these numbers just to post this?

The only other place worse than that would be youtube comments.

Cmon Windy, I gotta believe you're better than that.

8 hours ago, JustAnotherFan said:

Wait....you let someone on Twitter, of all places, get under skin enough to dig up these numbers just to post this?

The only other place worse than that would be youtube comments.

Cmon Windy, I gotta believe you're better than that.

Collinsworth mentioned the numbers during the game. He didn’t have to dig anything up.

I was at this game.  What a good turnout by the Bears faithful.  Was surprised that so many people from Chicago would make the trip out to BUFFALO of all places, but that just goes to show you that we have some of the best and most passionate fans in the entire NFL.

Living in Ontario, Canada, Buffalo is about the closest I'll get to seeing the Bears play and they haven't been there in over 10 years, so you best believe I'm going to go whenever they are in town.

18 minutes ago, topwop1 said:

I was at this game.  What a good turnout by the Bears faithful.  Was surprised that so many people from Chicago would make the trip out to BUFFALO of all places, but that just goes to show you that we have some of the best and most passionate fans in the entire NFL.

Living in Ontario, Canada, Buffalo is about the closest I'll get to seeing the Bears play and they haven't been there in over 10 years, so you best believe I'm going to go whenever they are in town.

They played them in Toronto in 2010, no?

Either way, I'm glad you were able to enjoy seeing the beloved.

I never get over the passion of this fan base. Ever since 2008, I've been going to one opposing stadium each year to see the Bears. In 2010, I saw the Todd Collins game in Carolina where they still won thanks to Forte. That stadium was 80% full and of the 80%, 60% were Bears fans.

In 2012, Nashville was crawling with people in navy and orange.

But this year in Arizona was something special. I'm thinking it was at least 70% Bears fans. It was UNREAL.

3 hours ago, beardown3231 said:

They played them in Toronto in 2010, no?

Either way, I'm glad you were able to enjoy seeing the beloved.

I never get over the passion of this fan base. Ever since 2008, I've been going to one opposing stadium each year to see the Bears. In 2010, I saw the Todd Collins game in Carolina where they still won thanks to Forte. That stadium was 80% full and of the 80%, 60% were Bears fans.

In 2012, Nashville was crawling with people in navy and orange.

But this year in Arizona was something special. I'm thinking it was at least 70% Bears fans. It was UNREAL.

Yup they were, but watching a football game at the Sky Dome (now Rogers Centre) in Toronto just isn't the same as watching one at an actual NFL stadium like in Buffalo.  The dome is meant for baseball and the atmosphere sucks, plus the pre game tailgating is where most of the fun is anyway and I have to say Bills fans are some of the best when it comes to that.

Bears fans travel in droves.  Like I said we have some of the best fans around!

On 11/6/2018 at 2:31 PM, topwop1 said:

I think part of it is that buffalo is just a good football town. I'd travel up there in december to watch a bears game if i have to just so i can tailgate with #billsmafia and eat some wings

Archived