Chicago Bears vs Buffalo bills Nov 4

BEAR FACE DOWN ARROW

2 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

I'm excited for Wims...dude deserves a shot.

I agree but I'm still surprised by White being inactive. His blocking has been on point and you'd think that'd buy him some favor with the coaches. 

I'm all for giving Wims a shot. Not only does his size make up for the loss of Arob that I mentioned yesterday but you may as well find out what you have in him and if there's one game on the schedule to do that, it's this one.

I'm actually excited to see if he's the real deal or just another preseason hype.

4 minutes ago, Pool said:

I agree but I'm still surprised by White being inactive. His blocking has been on point and you'd think that'd buy him some favor with the coaches. 

I think Wims offers a more similar skill set ARob and knowing he was going to be out again this week he more than likely took those snaps.

16 hours ago, beardown3231 said:

He is. I already said that above.

RT @AdamSchefter: Bills’ QB Derek Anderson (concussion) and LB Tremaine Edmunds (concussion) have been downgraded to out.

Right after you said it they still were saying maybe elsewhere.  If AS is right I think that hurts their D quite a bit. 

Seems like everytime everyone says its an easy win, it isn't.  A lot of good Bears players won't be in this game either. Bears just have more depth. 

Everyone is blasting Peterman, but I think I would rather face the guy off the street than the guy who has been there all year and knows what he is doing in their scheme.  Still if they are bringing guys off street they must have no confidence in him.  If I am Peterman I am embarrassed and motivated as hell.

Should be an easy win still.  Buf fans hate him. Get him to make a bad play early and they may boo him off stage and game is over.  Don't play passive like Miami! 

27 minutes ago, Nads786 said:

White is a healthy scratch? I'm pretty shocked by this. I guess they want to give Wims a chance.

Doesn't seem weird in that he very likely won't be here next year. Does seem weird decision because he has been playing well and deserves more PT in a vacuum. 

Maybe its a Pace call or nudge.  "Start developing the young guy, I'm not keeping White." 

Archived