Sign in to follow this  
Just Want A Title

Bruce Irvin Cut--Is He Worth A Look?

At this point, if he can't make the Raiders' roster as a pass rusher, he probably can't make any roster as a pass rusher.

I'd take him. He's never been a huge sack producer but see how he does for the last few games, we're not out of it yet. Win this week and things get interesting and if you have Irvin in your back pocket vs the Bears I can't say I'd feel worst. A Ansah/Kennard/Irvin front looks good on paper at least. 

Edited by SimbaWho

16 hours ago, Nnivolcm said:

At this point, if he can't make the Raiders' roster as a pass rusher, he probably can't make any roster as a pass rusher.

Yeah I agree. He's never really been that good to begin with and now he's old.  No thanks. 

30 minutes ago, Millenhater said:

Yeah I agree. He's never really been that good to begin with and now he's old.  No thanks. 

Careful now. You might hurt the feelings of some of us antiquities with this old talk. ?

On 11/3/2018 at 8:11 PM, SimbaWho said:

I'd take him. He's never been a huge sack producer but see how he does for the last few games, we're not out of it yet. Win this week and things get interesting and if you have Irvin in your back pocket vs the Bears I can't say I'd feel worst. A Ansah/Kennard/Irvin front looks good on paper at least. 

Honestly it doesn’t even look good on paper. 

Lol, yeah, you're right. I was just desperate for anything in the pass rush upgrade department at that time. Now I'm like screw it... Ready for the next regime and who they bring in. This is just stail pop till a new Gm, new coach, and new QB come in. 

Nothing real good about it.