San Antonio attempting to land NFL team

DigInBoys

15 hours ago, Activated10 said:

Calling me a princecess is a degratory term. I expect better from a Mod 

Well... when you're being obviously obtuse and ignoring facts based on your very limited views, I can't help but to be a bit snarky. I apologize if this is too much for your delicate sensibilities.

It's the internet, sweetheart. This is PG at worst.

21 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

That would be a disaster. 

Agreed.  Plus, the CFL wouldn't be too fond of that.  

Canada is a no-go for any NFL team...Buffalo's attempts to build a fanbase in Toronto proved that.  Mexico City, yes...Canada absolutely not.  

On 11/11/2018 at 9:16 PM, ET80 said:

Well... when you're being obviously obtuse and ignoring facts based on your very limited views, I can't help but to be a bit snarky. I apologize if this is too much for your delicate sensibilities.

I still stand by my statement that Texas doesn't care about Basketball and only cares about Football, we'll just have to disagree. 

1 minute ago, Activated10 said:

Can you explain to me why you and most Texans fans hate Bill O'Brien. He gets the Texans to playoffs every year it seems, developing Watson into a elite QB. So whats the issue

Clock mismanagement, predictable game calling, same story of slow starts every season, calling deep drops and deeper routes with a poor OL - it's the same mistakes year in and out, he hasn't evolved in his own right.

The playoff berths has more to do with a very weak division vs a great coaching job, IMO.

I was a BOB backer, but this season really soured me on him...

3 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Clock mismanagement, predictable game calling, same story of slow starts every season, calling deep drops and deeper routes with a poor OL - it's the same mistakes year in and out, he hasn't evolved in his own right.

The playoff berths has more to do with a very weak division vs a great coaching job, IMO.

I was a BOB backer, but this season really soured me on him...

How is his playcalling become predictable? He runs certain play on a certain down and distance situation?

Also can you sight an example of bad clock mismanagement. Thought O'Brien was decent coach but recently noticed Texans fans hate him, so wanted to know about his flaws in detail

On 11/11/2018 at 7:16 PM, ET80 said:

Quit being a bastard

2 hours ago, Activated10 said:

I still stand by my statement that Texas doesn't care about Basketball and only cares about Football, we'll just have to disagree. 

LOL. Well, that stance is wrong. 

How is his playcalling become predictable? He runs certain play on a certain down and distance situation?

First down is basically an inside handoff out of the shotgun - regardless if it's working or not. Long down/distance situations? WR screen. 3rd and short? Motion a WR to show an option pitch play, but inside handoff to RB. 

It's not very noticable if you don't watch the Texans weekly, but every week, every opponent - same type of calls. 

Also can you sight an example of bad clock mismanagement. Thought O'Brien was decent coach but recently noticed Texans fans hate him, so wanted to know about his flaws in detail

I'd say the entire New England and NYG game were indictments on BOB's clock management skills. The Titans game, too.

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Quit being a bastard

LOL. Well, that stance is wrong. 

Lets be real, Rangers had more interest during their WS runs than Mavs in 2011, Astros had more interest this year and last year than Rockets of today and mid 90s. I don't live in Texas but thats the vibe I got

Archived