Sign in to follow this  
Lionized

Week 9: Lions @ Vikings

Do we need to post the Kirmit thing again? Or is reality starting to set in?

1 hour ago, SteelKing728 said:

Tough loss, but beat Chicago next week!

No, not gonna ruin our draft pick just to help you with the division¬¬

18 minutes ago, rob_shadows said:

No, not gonna ruin our draft pick just to help you with the division¬¬

No, no! Ruin it! Just fix your posture and do it!

Right, Patricia?

(Sorry I had to. That presser of his last week was hilarious!)

Oh and like i said in the first two game's of this year Quin is slow as **** and tabor should never see the field...can even look back on it! 5-11 at best!

1 hour ago, SteelKing728 said:

No, no! Ruin it! Just fix your posture and do it!

Right, Patricia?

(Sorry I had to. That presser of his last week was hilarious!)

Well, all right!

But I think you guys are forgetting one little thing- name ONE BETTER PATRICIA in the entire HISTORY of the NFL!!!

Patricia Krenwinkel

QUICK FACTS

NAME
Patricia Krenwinkel 
OCCUPATION
Murderer
BIRTH DATE
December 3, 1947(age 70)
PLACE OF BIRTH
Los Angeles, California
AKA
Patricia Krenwinkel 
FULL NAME
Patricia Dianne Krenwinkel
ZODIAC SIGN
Sagittarius
Patricia Neal

QUICK FACTS

NAME
Patricia Neal
OCCUPATION
Theater Actress, Film Actress
BIRTH DATE
January 20, 1926
DEATH DATE
August 8, 2010
EDUCATION
Northwestern University, Knoxville High School
PLACE OF BIRTH
Packard, Kentucky
PLACE OF DEATH
Edgarton, Massachusetts
AKA
Patricia Neal
Patsy Neal
ORIGINALLY
Patsy Louise Neal

IN THESE GROUPS

Show All Groups

Patricia Neal Biography

Theater Actress, Actress, Film Actress, Film Actor/Film Actress (1926–2010)

Oh! Uhhh................................okay!

Edited by bzane

at this point we should be getting the younger guys more playing time.. we should have moved Blout & ziggy at the trade deadline to get more picks.. That game yesterday was bad

19 hours ago, Nnivolcm said:

Do we need to post the Kirmit thing again? Or is reality starting to set in?

?

The worst part is the inner me was still rooting for them to compete and I'm stabbed again! I thought the last two moves or trades were pretty pro-active and decent then they just cann the next two games almost solidifying that their wins are flukes vs injury riddled teams not ready for NFL football. 

Worst of all the O-line still needs rebuilt and C/RG/RT need to be replaced, possibly LT too! Stafford looks like he's clearly on the decline. JBC doesn't know the strength of his team currently and isn't creative or puts his players in good positions, imo. Easily fired at the end of season. Defensive line outside of Harrison, WHO JUST CAME IN, is terrible. 

I'm also over the Stafford era unfortunately. It really was a good run while it lasted imo. Him and Calvin gave me great memories as a fan but idk, I just see him slipping it seems. If I'm running the team I trade him this offseason. Idk what the numbers are like, but on a certain well known website with salary cap figures, you can do a manage roster mode and trading/releasing Stafford are options and they don't kill the cap. Obvioulsy not releasing him but trading him to a tream like Baltimore/Giants/Tampa Bay/Arizona might be an option. 

1 hour ago, SimbaWho said:

The worst part is the inner me was still rooting for them to compete and I'm stabbed again! I thought the last two moves or trades were pretty pro-active and decent then they just cann the next two games almost solidifying that their wins are flukes vs injury riddled teams not ready for NFL football. 

Worst of all the O-line still needs rebuilt and C/RG/RT need to be replaced, possibly LT too! Stafford looks like he's clearly on the decline. JBC doesn't know the strength of his team currently and isn't creative or puts his players in good positions, imo. Easily fired at the end of season. Defensive line outside of Harrison, WHO JUST CAME IN, is terrible. 

I'm also over the Stafford era unfortunately. It really was a good run while it lasted imo. Him and Calvin gave me great memories as a fan but idk, I just see him slipping it seems. If I'm running the team I trade him this offseason. Idk what the numbers are like, but on a certain well known website with salary cap figures, you can do a manage roster mode and trading/releasing Stafford are options and they don't kill the cap. Obvioulsy not releasing him but trading him to a tream like Baltimore/Giants/Tampa Bay/Arizona might be an option. 

im not over the Stafford era, I get it for being with over it but how many people have we either traded away and they became solid(better then here) or a fixture of other teams. Laken Tomlinson got an extension with the 49ers. Kyle Van Noy got an extension and seems to make plays all over the place... everyone's favorite TE that drops the ball Eric Ebron  has been a great pick up for the colts.. that's just a few of the top of my head at work

Think we should give Stafford 2 more years(lower cap him I believe) and lets him Kerryon Kenny grow together.