FF Dynasty League

Nick

I am okay with my draft but it’s one of the worst ones I’ve had in this league. I took too long in my 2nd round pick and was auto picked Jacoby Brissett who I planned on taking just not that early. 

Also, not sure about AJ Brown. Did like the rest of my draft.

Is IDOG’s team the only one that hasn’t checked in?

On 9/2/2019 at 8:10 AM, Oregon Ducks said:

I am okay with my draft but it’s one of the worst ones I’ve had in this league. I took too long in my 2nd round pick and was auto picked Jacoby Brissett who I planned on taking just not that early. 

Also, not sure about AJ Brown. Did like the rest of my draft.

Is IDOG’s team the only one that hasn’t checked in?

Just looked at my past drafts. My first draft was absolutely horrendous. I think I still have 2 players on the roster and that was only 3 years ago lol

On 9/3/2019 at 3:01 PM, Oregon Ducks said:

Just looked at my past drafts. My first draft was absolutely horrendous. I think I still have 2 players on the roster and that was only 3 years ago lol

Last year I lucked out. I had the 2nd pick and the guy who had 1st autopicked but for some reason he had Royce Freeman ranked higher than Barkley so that's who he got I think . I also got Kittle and James Conner in that draft and grabbed Boyd off F/A. I cleaned up.

• 1 month later...
35 minutes ago, persiandud said:

people don't even set lineups in this league. if this doesn't change, i'm gone. not fair to ****ty teams like mine when white iverson is stacked and losing more games than i am because he's inactive 

We knew he was gone the entire offseason and couldn't find a replacement. It's Idogs team.

6 minutes ago, Oregon Ducks said:

We knew he was gone the entire offseason and couldn't find a replacement. It's Idogs team.

so...can the commish set his lineup? or can we find someone off the fleaflicker forums? we have to do something, can't just have 2 inactive teams