FF Dynasty League

Nick

On 6/5/2018 at 12:41 AM, IDOG_det said:

This league still a go? My roster is too stacked to let this league die

@NickChowaniec

Yep still good to go on my end. 

Everyone mind checking in here to see if I need anyone new/replaced? I know we had a couple inactives I will work on replacing. Any suggestions are welcome!

@Oregon Ducks @BigBillsFan13 @I_GET_SAX @RaykwonDaChef @djw4bucs @zelbell @ravens_rool28 @persiandud @wayne87reggie

11 minutes ago, NickChowaniec said:

Yep still good to go on my end. 

Everyone mind checking in here to see if I need anyone new/replaced? I know we had a couple inactives I will work on replacing. Any suggestions are welcome!

@Oregon Ducks @BigBillsFan13 @I_GET_SAX @RaykwonDaChef @djw4bucs @zelbell @ravens_rool28 @persiandud @wayne87reggie

tumblr_m1vopjALsj1qdlh1io1_400.gif

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/6/2018 at 8:41 AM, NickChowaniec said:

Sorry fellas, haven't been on the forum much this summer. I'll reach out to the guys I haven't heard from. 

@BigBillsFan13

@I_GET_SAX

@zelbell

@RaykwonDaChef 

How many owners do we need to replace? There are 4 people that haven't logged into fleaflicker in over 8 months and @BigBillsFan13 and @RaykwonDaChef haven't been on here since April and March. We should try to get replacements ASAP, the season will be here before we know it. 

21 hours ago, IDOG_det said:

How many owners do we need to replace? There are 4 people that haven't logged into fleaflicker in over 8 months and @BigBillsFan13 and @RaykwonDaChef haven't been on here since April and March. We should try to get replacements ASAP, the season will be here before we know it. 

Ray is in, messaged me on facebook. BBF13 logged in recently (within 12 hours) it looks like. I'll double check and see if he's in. 

It looks like we definitely need 2 owners at least to replace w87r and DJW, possibly 4 if I don't hear from @BigBillsFan13 and @I_GET_SAX .. @EaglesPeteC appeared to be interested. You still in? Take a look at the teams if so. 

https://www.fleaflicker.com/nfl/leagues/185841

If you have any replacement ideas let me know! Finding replacements is brutal.

16 minutes ago, NickChowaniec said:

Ray is in, messaged me on facebook. BBF13 logged in recently (within 12 hours) it looks like. I'll double check and see if he's in. 

It looks like we definitely need 2 owners at least to replace w87r and DJW, possibly 4 if I don't hear from @BigBillsFan13 and @I_GET_SAX .. @EaglesPeteC appeared to be interested. You still in? Take a look at the teams if so. 

https://www.fleaflicker.com/nfl/leagues/185841

If you have any replacement ideas let me know! Finding replacements is brutal.

I had to replace BBF and SAX in another league because they were inactive. My guess is that we will have to do that here as well.