Alex Smith

lavar703

27 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

I'd like to see Brady or Rodgers try to lead a comeback with 3 starters gone from the O-line. 

I'm sure both have probably done it within the last couple years, lol.

Didn't the pack have o-line issues just last season? When was Bulaga out?

I think a couple years ago the Patriots had their make-shift oline.... 2015 or 14 or so. 

49 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

I think a couple years ago the Patriots had their make-shift oline.... 2015 or 14 or so. 

Yeah I'm sure they would have had no problem overcoming 10 holding penalties and 150 yard in penalties. Piece of cake . I thought it was good for Smith to have to throw so much. He had a breakout game with Harris-10 catches for 124 yards and my goodness-He threw a fade ( A FADE !! :D ) to Doctson for a T D ! A great throw. He also laid it out there on a great escape run-though he shoulda stepped outta bounds. 

3 hours ago, RSkinGM said:

I'd like to see Brady or Rodgers try to lead a comeback with 3 starters gone from the O-line. 

Stop. The OL was healthy in the Colts game. We did squat in that game too.

I mean, I'm not discounting it played a factor, but let's not kid ourselves. We werent coming back even if the entire starting OL were playing

2 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

Yup. The Pack has had OL issues the last few seasons

13 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:

Stop. The OL was healthy in the Colts game. We did squat in that game too.

I mean, I'm not discounting it played a factor, but let's not kid ourselves. We werent coming back even if the entire starting OL were playing

Colts and Falcons did a lot of the same things.  Spread the defense out.  Passes over the middle.  Yards after catch.  Exploit Mason Foster when he's on the field and forcing him into coverage on running backs.  Tevin Coleman embarrassed Foster.  I know he gets replaced in passing situations, but he needs to be riding the bench because the book is out on him now.  

Once they got everyone spread out, then they began rushing the ball and carved us up.  With no offense from the Redskins to speak of, easy pickings for them to take apart a tired defense. 

57 minutes ago, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

I am legitimately curious, so I hope you or anyone else here doesn't take this post as trolling, but did this play happen before or after the Falcons decided the game was in hand and they switched over to a prevent defense?  If it was still when the game was competitive, I like it, obviously not so much if the Falcons already switched over to prevent. 

This is the game where I am not going to blame Alex Smith.  The game basically changed when Doctson drops passes in our second drive where we could have put us in a scoring opportunity and the refs simply called the game against us the entire first half the the laughable holding call on Moses when we could have kicked a field goal in the end of the first half.  In fact if these losers had called a correct game in the end of the first half at most its 14-10.  This game was even worse officiating wise for us than the NO game.

7 hours ago, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

Good lord our standards for QB play are dropping. This wasn’t a good game. He missed receivers all over the field and the interception to Davis was just a flat pass with no air under it. He wasn’t the sole reason we lost but people saying he had a good game are just accepting his mediocre play at this point. 

6 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

I am legitimately curious, so I hope you or anyone else here doesn't take this post as trolling, but did this play happen before or after the Falcons decided the game was in hand and they switched over to a prevent defense?  If it was still when the game was competitive, I like it, obviously not so much if the Falcons already switched over to prevent. 

It was in the first half.

On 11/4/2018 at 10:03 PM, Thaiphoon said:

The Bucs are next, right? Well, they have been surrendering an AVERAGE of 322yds and 2.8TDs a game through the air.

What're the chances that DGS (*) hits that?

(*) Donovan Griffin Smith

Actually, I will set the line at half that: 161 yards, 1.4 TDs.

What's your call?

Archived