Who is worse: Nathan Peterman or Ryan Lindley

Elky

Which QB is worse?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Nathan Peterman or Ryan Lindley?

• Peterman
    • Lindley

Peterman has developed a cult following of sorts because he has redefined what it truly means to be an absolutely terrible quarterback. However, before him there was another legendarily bad QB in Ryan Lindley. Don't remember him? He was the guy under center for this disaster.

Lindley is also infamous for taking 229 passes to throw his first touchdown...which occurred in his 3rd season.

Who is worse iyo?

10 hours ago, Classic said:

Peterman and I think he'd give Ryan Leaf a run for his money on being the worst QB in modern history.

To be fair, Leaf had mental issues. Then again, the fact that Peterman seems like a decent guy that's actually trying might make him worse than Leaf.

I dont get the Bills. If I sucked this bad at my job I would get fired a long time ago. Peterman is still going out there and starting. He must got something on the Bills. Like seriously, Montgomery made one bad decision and gets traded away quickly for a bag of magic beans and a fist bump but Peterman has made tons of mistakes and is still starting for the same team. Im so confused.

47 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

I dont get the Bills. If I sucked this bad at my job I would get fired a long time ago. Peterman is still going out there and starting. He must got something on the Bills. Like seriously, Montgomery made one bad decision and gets traded away quickly for a bag of magic beans and a fist bump but Peterman has made tons of mistakes and is still starting for the same team. Im so confused.

There is a theory out there that his beliefs and values are lined up with Mcdermott as are other players who arguably shouldn't be on a roster and the Bills are actually becoming some christian cult.

4 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

There is a theory out there that his beliefs and values are lined up with Mcdermott as are other players who arguably shouldn't be on a roster and the Bills are actually becoming some christian cult.

Then he should sign Tebow and become the most popular man in the Bible belt.

Honestly, I think it's just a case of Peterman playing very well in practice and just mentally losing it for the games.  Some people don't handle pressure well at all.  

2 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

That makes more sense then. Ill say this, if McDermott isnt careful he wont have a job soon. We saw how Fisher ran the Rams into the ground with a "5 year plan" that wouldve still been going on till this day had he still be head coach. This is a results league and I know the Bills made the playoffs some how when it was clear that they actually tried to tank. Now that they are in tank mode we shall see in the next few seasons if the Bills can have a good roster to compete for not just a playoff spot but for the division. If that doesnt happen McDermott is going to be out and its going to have alot to do with Peterman being put out there over and over and over again. Not to mention they traded up to get Allen in which most people think will be a bust. At best a project that will take awhile when they shouldve taken Rosen. So its going to be interesting to see moving forward.

Archived