BaltimoreTerp

UPDATE: Lol nevermind, Harbaugh staying

In fairness to Mink, it is possible that the reason the offense didn't change over the 8 weeks Lamar was starter was because it was installed during the season and the coaching staff wanted the players to perfect what was instituted instead of bombarding them with an entirely need scheme in the middle of the season.

That said, the fact that Marty didn't change even the most basic of things in game (such as not calling 3 runs in a row regardless of game situation, frequently calling those weird fake QB-run/pass option plays that severely limit passing options) counts against him a lot.

Plus, Mink's job is to hype up everything the team does.  He's not there to provide objective analysis

I didn't clarify, that is a quote I'm dreading to hear, I didn't actually see/hear it from Mink yet lol. 

I think I've seen almost that exact quote somewhere already, so if it wasn't Mink I'm pretty sure someone else already has said it

1 hour ago, coordinator0 said:

Well, darn. Good for him though.

We should make an absolute power move and hire the RB coach the Steelers just fired. Guy made LeVeon and Conner into All-Pros and made Jaylen Samuels serviceable.