UPDATE: Lol nevermind, Harbaugh staying

SalvadorsDeli

For the NFL to be a copy-cat league as much as it is, I'm perplexed why no other team has tried to adopt the amoeba style offense the Patriots have ran for the past...however many years. They can use any personnel and any scheme to simply exploit what the defenses' weaknesses are, whereas everyone else seems to pick a style and go with that until it doesn't work.

17 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I'm perplexed why no other team has tried to adopt the amoeba style offense the Patriots have ran for the past...however many years.

Most other teams don't have a talent like Brady. He's the engine that makes it all go. 

The Patriots always adapt twice. First to their own personnel, and then to the op's defense 2nd.

2 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

All this game showed today was how much of a fraud Jared Goff is.

I think the Rams OL's inability to consistently block the 4 or 5 rushers the Pats were sending was the bigger issue - especially considering they are supposed to be the best OL in the league

5 hours ago, DreamKid said:

He's not built for it.

I haven't read every single comment about the Rams offense yesterday, but it somehow struck me how little of responsibility is put on Goff. This was rather how McVay was outcoached by Belichick. Had it been Flacco or Lamar, they would have received much more criticism for a 3 point super bowl game.

3 hours ago, drd23 said:

I think the Rams OL's inability to consistently block the 4 or 5 rushers the Pats were sending was the bigger issue - especially considering they are supposed to be the best OL in the league

Just like we had a couple of solid players on oline against the chargers, the times Skura/Hurst got beat really hurt us. Yesterday the abusing of poor Austin Blythe cost the Rams several drives.

Again, maximize the talent on oline and then get the additional pieces later in the draft.

Archived