• Drew Brees
    • Tom Brady
    • Todd Gurley
    • Jared Goff
    • Matt Ryan
    • Phillip Rivers
    • Cam Newton

6 minutes ago, El ramster said:

ewww.. A crime is those freak carnivores who eat their steak rare or medium rare.. 

Well done all the way.. A1 is fire. 

What is wrong with you? Just eat a cheap $5 steak if you're going to cook all the flavor out of it. Rare-Medium Rare for me.

1 hour ago, El ramster said:

ewww.. A crime is those freak carnivores who eat their steak rare or medium rare.. 

This is even worse than the ketchup thing. Medium Rare for me. I can understand Medium. But Well Done?? Disgusting. That’s why you need A1 on it, all you can taste is overcooked meat. 

4 hours ago, BayRaider said:

This is even worse than the ketchup thing. Medium Rare for me. I can understand Medium. But Well Done?? Disgusting. That’s why you need A1 on it, all you can taste is overcooked meat. 

Yeah people that like well done steak like to cgew tgeir food for 3 hours

6 hours ago, El ramster said:

You are joking right? 

There is no chef/food critique/sane person in the world that would agree with you.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

You are joking right? 

There is no chef/food critique/sane person in the world that would agree with you.

First of all fatty pattaty you’re in Texas. That’s carnivore sanctuary. Second of all we all have our own preferences. I loath fatty tender meats, fat on meat is by far the nastiest crap on earth.. I like my steak damm near burned. At the end of the day im paying for a 60$ over priced meal, so I get it how I want! Capish. 

5 minutes ago, El ramster said:

First of all fatty pattaty you’re in Texas. That’s carnivore sanctuary. Second of all we all have our own preferences. I loath fatty tender meats, fat on meat is by far the nastiest crap on earth.. I like my steak damm near burned. At the end of the day im paying for a 60$ over priced meal, so I get it how I want! Capish. 

So you like your meat rock hard, charred and doused in sauce so it has flavor? And you are spending $60 on it? 

Yikes. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

So you like your meat rock hard, charred and doused in sauce so it has flavor? And you are spending $60 on it? 

Yikes. 

Seriously. Just buy some cheap arse beef if you're going to burn it. Don't waste the good stuff.

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Yikes. 

2 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Seriously. Just buy some cheap arse beef if you're going to burn it. Don't waste the good stuff.

You bozos paying for me? Nah alright then. 

Archived