• Drew Brees
    • Tom Brady
    • Todd Gurley
    • Jared Goff
    • Matt Ryan
    • Phillip Rivers
    • Cam Newton

1 minute ago, showtime said:

I think a lot of people conceded in that huge Alvin Kamara thread that he was a top RB.  I personally don't think he's the best, but he's one of the best.  Obviously everyone is not going to agree, but in those conversations I rarely see Kareem Hunt mentioned even though he has had elite production since he has been in the league.

The whole point I was making is, by the numbers the Chiefs probably do have a better rushing attack - but in general most people would say the Saints have the better running back. 

Hunt vs Kamara was a legit discussion for most of last year.  I haven't heard much about Hunt since then, but he's been overshadowed by Tyreek Hill and Pat Mahomes.  

My whole point is, though - the argument about help offensively is not really valid when comparing players on the Chiefs, Rams, Saints and Chargers.  All of those teams have great QB play and great players around those QB's when healthy.  It's not like we're talking about Chiefs offensive talent vs the Raiders or something like that.  Everything on offense is pretty much a wash when comparing those elite teams with each other.

44 minutes ago, showtime said:

All season long, Saints fans and others have talked about Alvin Kamara being the best running back in the league or an elite back.  Kareem Hunt is rarely in those conversations.

Raves (who went full homer post Cowboys loss) aside. I think most Saints fans and Chiefs fan have been pretty balanced in this debate. Isn't @MookieMonstah a Patriots fan?

Some of the more outlandish statements are coming from people who are fans of neither team.

As I said some 30 - 40 pages back. You don't want your QB to win this award. Not if you want to hoist the Lombardi and I stand by that xD

Mahomes should win imo. I still don't think the Chiefs are coming out of the AFC though.

5 minutes ago, Magnifico said:

Raves (who went full homer post Cowboys loss) aside. I think most Saints fans and Chiefs fan have been pretty balanced in this debate. Isn't @MookieMonstah a Patriots fan?

Some of the more outlandish statements are coming from people who are fans of neither team.

As I said some 30 - 40 pages back. You don't want your QB to win this award. Not if you want to hoist the Lombardi and I stand by that xD

Mahomes should win imo. I still don't think the Chiefs are coming out of the AFC though.

Chiefs definitely not coming out of the AFC. Andy Reid is a giant choke artist. It’ll be Chargers or Patriots IMO.

44 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

Chiefs definitely not coming out of the AFC. Andy Reid is a giant choke artist. It’ll be Chargers or Patriots IMO.

I wouldn't say it's because of Andy Reid.  I just think the Chargers are a better overall team when healthy.  And then you have the loss of Kareem Hunt which is monumental, IMO.

19 hours ago, MookieMonstah said:

If the Chiefs don't come out of the AFC it's squarely on the defense and Bob Sutton. They can't get a stop without a penalty (well, that's what it feels like anyway).

4 minutes ago, Classic said:

Any chance the Andrew Luck is 'carrying a bad team' to the playoffs narrative might draw in some voters? I mean in 2016 Brady and Ryan were neck and neck until the playoffs where the Falcons throttled teams up until the Super Bowl. 

He’ll get the comeback award

Archived