• Jared Goff
    • Matt Ryan
    • Phillip Rivers
    • Cam Newton

1 hour ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

Lol.

Ok, who's side troll account is this?

C'mon be honest. 9_9

Tom Coughlin's. Can't have people thinking they passed up mahomes for Fournette and bortles and it was the wrong call

9 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

Never get close to 40? Are you being serious? 

He'll get high 30's.  Might break 40 one more time with the way the league is headed.

That is what you had the issue with? Not the KC fan declaring he will throw for 50 couple more times and be the GOAT of all time. Take it you are a KC fan also?

5 minutes ago, Bearerofnews said:

Do you know prior to week 17, Mahones was 1 for 14 for passes that travel 40 yds or more. 

Hes better on intermediate and short throws for sure.

But arm strength/talent is more than just throwing it deep.

12 minutes ago, Bearerofnews said:

Do you know prior to week 17, Mahones was 1 for 14 for passes that travel 40 yds or more. 

Really? Feel like I seen tons of deep throws to Hill. We're those 38 yards in the air and the rest of the play was run after catch?

18 hours ago, NFLExpert49 said:

Mahomes is hands down the worst player to ever win the MVP. It's an utter joke. Andy Reid is giving Bill Belichick a run for his money in ruining the NFL. 

This is such a ridiculously hyperbolic post just to get a reaction and rise out of people. 

The NFL crowned a kicker, Mark Moseley, as MVP one year. I mean, c'mon, man. You can do better than this. 

Just to put some perspective on the numbers. Since I can't post pics on here. You can confirm my numbers if you go to ESPN, go to a player page, click on splits, select year and scroll down to the 2nd to last section.

Last year Alex was 5 of 9 for passes that travel 41 yds or more and 11 of 21 for passes that travel 31-40 yds. Alex had 8 TDs that travelled over 31 yds.  Mahones has 2. That is not counting the Raiders game, that information is not available yet. But pretty sure both of those travelled over 31 yds in the air from LOS. So that is 4 for him and 8 for Alex last year.

10 minutes ago, Bearerofnews said:

True. But kip specifically said deep throw capabilities.

Its the threat. Hes always going for the deep pass.

Alex doesnt. He can barely pass the ball to WRs in general.

And Mahomes isbetter at the short/intermediate passes Than Alex because of the arm strength.

32 minutes ago, Bearerofnews said:

No he won't. I will wager any amount he will never get close to 40 again, let alone 50.  My God the homerisim is running rampant in KC. Talk about overrating.

Give me your money then. This is easy money. 

Archived