Week 10: Miami WontWins @ Green Bay GDT

incognito_man

Just now, Outpost31 said:

I was literally no exaggeration close to quitting football forever.  I HATED McCarthy, HATED Thompson, HATED Rodgers.  

Yeah I would have never came back from that if we didn't win it all

25 minutes ago, Starchisaga said:

I predict that Rodgers will go shot gun only, and he'll force it down the field 3/4 of the time.   ONE DIMENSIONAL.  (like the ole' gun slinger)

Personally, I'm back to the Majikowski years mode - they are good but not committed.  (background music for cleaning the garage or working on the car.)   

SHOW ME a Reggie White!  Or Santana Dotson.  Or Sean Jones!  ... and a disciplined layered west coast offense....  and Lombardi's ghost will smile again.  

I don't see that this year.  Game by game may be fun.... but DOMINANCE is DISCIPLINE and the Pack Offense has very little.  Brady is what Favre could have been.   Brady is what Rodgers was a few years ago.... Rodgers still has a chance.... we will see.   

Your posts are hilarious. A+ work

Hopefully the injuries to Bulaga and King are minor. Martinez seems to be okay. We need to keep the team together and grind out a win against Miami who isnt a bad team even with Osweiler at QB. 

We still have a shot to stay in this with a win at home and then a winnable game in Seattle, even on a short week. 

If we get to the Minny game 5-4-1, there's still hope. 

Early line we’re favored by 9.

this would put us at 4-4-1 (essentially 1 game back) with 4 games in division, the jets, cards, and Seattle left. Even though the season has been disappointing, there is hope for the playoffs. Assuming ar is healthy, we will be favored in all but 3 games (at MN, at sea, and at chi) and none by more than 5

1 hour ago, pacman5252 said:

this would put us at 4-4-1 (essentially 1 game back) with 4 games in division, the jets, cards, and Seattle left. Even though the season has been disappointing, there is hope for the playoffs. Assuming ar is healthy, we will be favored in all but 3 games (at MN, at sea, and at chi) and none by more than 5

3 div games and altanta

15 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

I get to go watch these turds live in person Sunday. Woo. Spent this Saturday watching our mediocre college football team. $500 dollars worth of boring football. Seemed like a better investment in September.

LOL, that's about anyone can say to you. At least it's Miami we have a chance.

6 hours ago, pacman5252 said:

Nine?  IMO that seems a bit generous considering how we are playing lately, especially on offense with that overrated overpaid QB according to some around here.

11 hours ago, Pugger said:

Nine?  IMO that seems a bit generous considering how we are playing lately, especially on offense with that overrated overpaid QB according to some around here.

http://www.vegasinsider.com/nfl/odds/las-vegas/

Yes, 9. Here is the elementary handicap;

We were 5.5 point dawgs to NE on the road. Flip home field (6-7). NE on a neutral is about 8 points better than Miami.

NE would get 14 at home against Miami.

On 11/5/2018 at 12:25 AM, Outpost31 said:

I was literally no exaggeration close to quitting football forever.  I HATED McCarthy, HATED Thompson, HATED Rodgers.  

You seem to feel the same way against these gentlemen today so I don't know if you can put a past tense in those verbs in your last sentence here.

4 hours ago, Pugger said:

You seem to feel the same way against these gentlemen today so I don't know if you can put a past tense in those verbs in your last sentence here.

He only hates Rodgers but with the passion he had for all three of them now combined. Lol

19 hours ago, Pugger said:

I really don't hate Rodgers.  I hate how nobody here is willing to admit that he could be better and that a lot of our recent problems could be solved if he did those things that could make him better.  I act so rough on Rodgers because you can literally point out five to ten examples of what I've been saying each and every game, and those five to ten examples come at horrible times, and people will say it's McCarthy's fault. 

The Patriots game for example.  He took a timeout after a change of possession.  He had all the time between a change of possession, plus a 40 second clock and he still had to take a timeout.  Number one in the league BY FAR in wasted timeouts (timeouts used not for stopping the game clock, but play clock). 

Every game you can see players open.  Even from the broadcast view.  Rodgers doesn't throw there, looks deeper, takes sack.  These plays don't happen on 3rd and long, they come on first and second downs.  They lead to sacs, to throwaways, to us getting behind in yardage to gain. 

He's really, really, really awful at throwing screens.  He takes too long and has no touch.  The screen to Jones in the Patriots game was an example.  The screen to Jones in the Rams game was an example.  He has no touch whatsoever in the screen game. 

These are all things that no head coach would tell ANY QB to do.  Can you imagine a head coach telling any QB, "Just wait for something better, even if it means you might get sacked here on first or second down." 

It is a byproduct of 2015 when Rodgers had to do it.  He now feels he still has to do it.  It's why I've long maintained that 2015 ruined Aaron Rodgers. 

If you look at his steady decline in play since the end of 2014 to now, you'll see that. 

I hate how people still act like he's some lesser god and call me an idiot for suggesting he's got his fair share of faults.  It's not helping the Packers, and it's certainly not helping Rodgers.  Any unbiased set of eyes can watch Aaron Rodgers this year and see that he isn't playing well, and that it has nothing to do with his knee.  When it is do or die, Rodgers thrives.  This is proof that it's not a scheme thing, it's not a talent thing, it's a Rodgers thing. 

So no, I absolutely do not hate Aaron Rodgers.  My hatred for people refusing to see the truth looks like it's hatred for Rodgers, but it absolutely is not.  I know Rodgers has the ability to be the best QB to ever play the game.  Right now he's not using that.  You could say I hate that, but I do not hate Rodgers, and anyone who reads what I'm actually saying will see that.  Instead, people here automatically see red every time I say anything critical of Rodgers, so I get angry, I tell them to look at the facts, they ignore the facts and try to point the facts at "Fat Mike" and call me an idiot for pointing out clearly visible facts about Aaron's game. 

On 11/5/2018 at 12:34 AM, cddolphin said:

Miami opens as +7.5 underdogs.

Seems generous, was thinking it'd be more like +10.5

Miami should and likely will lose this game

But our offense generated those two FG's last week after four quarters of football. And Lambeau has FG posts too...

Archived