Week 10: Miami WontWins @ Green Bay GDT

incognito_man

7 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

I kinda want to see a mock with an OG and WR in the first round so I can see @Outpost31 rage quit.

To expand

1a.  Edge possibilities - Zach Allen - Jachai Polite - Montez Sweat - Jalen Jenks
                     Surprise Pick - Deionte Thompson S
1b.  OG - Cody Ford - I love him as a prospect.  Plays OT now, but I think he would be a better fit at OG.
2.  Edge - Jaylon Ferguson - Joe Jackson - Porter Gustin - Chase Winovich - Oshane Ximines - Brian Burns - Carl Granderson
        OG - Chris Lindstrom - Another OG I like a lot if we don't go Ford at 1b.
3.  Some BPA Options - Jaquan Johnson S - Rashard Lawrence DT - Demarcus Christmas DT - Jojo McIntosh S - Austin Bryant Edge

I think edge is very deep, so doubling up in the first 3 picks makes sense.  Depth at DT in the 3rd makes sense due to the depth of this class.  There are also some LBs that we could target in 3.  

I just hope we move up or down to make sure we are getting a couple high quality guys that we love as system fit. I don't want to sit put and just take BPA at our spots. We aren't a team that has the depth to use BPA only. 

I'm only a fan of need based drafting if we are actively moving up and down the board. 

25 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

To expand

1a.  Edge possibilities - Zach Allen - Jachai Polite - Montez Sweat - Jalen Jenks
                     Surprise Pick - Deionte Thompson S
1b.  OG - Cody Ford - I love him as a prospect.  Plays OT now, but I think he would be a better fit at OG.
2.  Edge - Jaylon Ferguson - Joe Jackson - Porter Gustin - Chase Winovich - Oshane Ximines - Brian Burns - Carl Granderson
        OG - Chris Lindstrom - Another OG I like a lot if we don't go Ford at 1b.
3.  Some BPA Options - Jaquan Johnson S - Rashard Lawrence DT - Demarcus Christmas DT - Jojo McIntosh S - Austin Bryant Edge

I think edge is very deep, so doubling up in the first 3 picks makes sense.  Depth at DT in the 3rd makes sense due to the depth of this class.  There are also some LBs that we could target in 3.  

I think Gute plans to sign a couple safeties in free agency. The market isn't high for them and there is a handful of good ones this year. With Petitine defense I think it depends on how confident they are with the first round EDGE guy. Double dipping on the EDGE sounds great and gives us a better chance to hit on at least 1 but I'd rather go DL or OT with the second. I'll take a DE and OLB though just not two OLB.

2 minutes ago, Kenrik said:

I think Gute plans to sign a couple safeties in free agency. The market isn't high for them and there is a handful of good ones this year. With Petitine defense I think it depends on how confident they are with the first round EDGE guy. Double dipping on the EDGE sounds great and gives us a better chance to hit on at least 1 but I'd rather go DL or OT with the second. I'll take a DE and OLB though just not two OLB.

I could see that.  Gute is obviously more willing to sign FAs.

Personally, I would looooove Zach Allen with 1a.  He can play outside in base and slide inside on passing downs.  Then we could go with more of a traditional rush backer in the 2nd.  I would wait til the 3rd for a pure DT because this class should be very deep.  

56 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

I kinda want to see a mock with an OG and WR in the first round so I can see @Outpost31 rage quit.

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Trade both 1st to move up for a WR or OG

1 minute ago, ugLymayNe said:

workaholics-no.gif

Not the person I was hoping would respond, but the correct reaction!!

Archived