Week 10: Miami WontWins @ Green Bay GDT

incognito_man

3 hours ago, Cheesehawk said:

This team was designed to be built around Rodgers. It's not perfect but there is enough talent there where we should be able to make it work. Our defense has held up their end of the bargain and I think you fellers would be singing a much different tune if Rodgers was playing like a top 3 QB this season.

New OC, new offensive verbiage, playbook changes, new game-day logistics, new QB coach, new WRs, new WR coach, total remake of the TE position.
Different RG, RT coming back from serious surgery, Jordy gone, Cobb injured, GMo hurt. Monty is out, Davis isn't returning kicks, Jones fumbled the ball

Rodgers on a bad knee since game 1

FF's answer: Fire the HC !

10 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

New OC, new offensive verbiage, playbook changes, new game-day logistics, new QB coach, new WRs, new WR coach, total remake of the TE position.
Different RG, RT coming back from serious surgery, Jordy gone, Cobb injured, GMo hurt. Monty is out, Davis isn't returning kicks, Jones fumbled the ball

Rodgers on a bad knee since game 1

FF's answer: Fire the HC !

The bolded may be true, but they are all lame *** excuses. The only legitimate excuse is that Rodgers has been lame (pun) all year.

Don't fire the HC. But don't bring him back either.:ph34r:

The luck has to change.  There has been a ton of bad luck this year.  You won't win a Super Bowl without some good fortune and I don't think the Packers have been on the good side of anything this season.  

The bad call against Matthews that ended in a tie.

The punt touched by Detroit that was ruled a fumble and recovered on the 1 that led to a TD and 4 missed FGs in a game lost by 8 points

Monty inexplicably taking the ball out of the endzone then fumbling removing all chances of the game winning drive.  

The drive killing fumble that turned the game around vs NE.

2 or 3 of those things go GBs way and they could be 5-3 or even 6-2 right now and leading the division.  

There are simple things for this team to clean up.  Drive killing penalties and turnovers are the biggest issue.  They are not a Super Bowl caliber team right now but there is plenty to build on and if they clean some things up and make the playoffs they would be a threat to win it all.  It has to start here with a convincing win vs. Miami.  

12 hours ago, ThatJerkDave said:

What does the Dolphins' secondary look like this season? Is it possible for MVS to build on his impressive season?

The Miami pass defense is rated 21st in the league in yards/game. They are 28th in sacks.  If Rodgers has time he should be able to work the ball to anyone he wants.  I'm looking for MVS to get another catch over 40 yards.

12 minutes ago, eyecatcher said:

The luck has to change.  There has been a ton of bad luck this year.  You won't win a Super Bowl without some good fortune and I don't think the Packers have been on the good side of anything this season.  

The bad call against Matthews that ended in a tie.

The punt touched by Detroit that was ruled a fumble and recovered on the 1 that led to a TD and 4 missed FGs in a game lost by 8 points

Monty inexplicably taking the ball out of the endzone then fumbling removing all chances of the game winning drive.  

The drive killing fumble that turned the game around vs NE.

2 or 3 of those things go GBs way and they could be 5-3 or even 6-2 right now and leading the division.  

There are simple things for this team to clean up.  Drive killing penalties and turnovers are the biggest issue.  They are not a Super Bowl caliber team right now but there is plenty to build on and if they clean some things up and make the playoffs they would be a threat to win it all.  It has to start here with a convincing win vs. Miami.  

The lucks works both ways. Take the Richard Sherman holding call as well. 

6 hours ago, CWood21 said:

Does this feel like a trap game?

It might if we were having a more successful season but we really need a win so I think the guys will come out motivated to get a W and will take this team seriously.

I am getting a similar feeling to this game as I did for the Bills game. I think the Packers Defense comes out ready to prove a point and set up some momentum for the rest of the season. Final prediction being 28-6 Packers.  The Packer defense forces a few turnovers and even creates points off 1 of them. I am hoping we get an Alexander INT return for TD. I am sure he has one hell of a TD celebration planned for his first TD (Which will be followed by a Lambeau Leap of course), and I am hoping we all get to see it this weekend.

Archived