Week 9 Post-Game: Packers 17 Patriots 31

Packer_ESP

9 hours ago, PACKRULE said:

This to me says allot about MM. Game announcers and talking heads week in and week out note how we only throw in the RZ we won't run the ball we give no attempt to run the ball into the EZ. Makes it allot easier for a DC to game plan for us. Heck when you take out half your playbook what would you expect to happen. I would believe MM would throw it every play if he could. he abandons the run far to often either earlier or late. His idea of a run game is to run out the clock with a leads.

He can't get AR on pace quickly in a game which is also on AR. AR seems to lack killer instinct even though he does want to win. He's ok walking off the field now weather that is due to playcalling or him is to be seen. But he's often far to inaccurate early and too many 3 and outs. Again playcalling should be factored into this.

I don't know if it a lack of killer instinct but AR does scan the defense at the LOS while the play clock dwindles and it drives me crazy.  Brady was guilty of doing that too,  however.

7 hours ago, JBURGE said:

We get it, you don't like Aaron Rodgers anymore

And he'll be the first one complaining about our QB woes once Rodgers isn't around.  I have a feeling this guy didn't follow the team before 1992.

6 hours ago, Kepler said:

No one does that. It's become Favre 2.0. He plays bad it's because he's injured, the receivers suck, the OL stinks, or it's the coach. There won't come a time that it's Rodgers.

Rodgers isn't playing like Godgers but to put a lot of the blame for the team struggling on him is convenient but not the entire story.  

4 minutes ago, Pugger said:

And he'll be the first one complaining about our QB woes once Rodgers isn't around.  I have a feeling this guy didn't follow the team before 1992.

And you were the same type that enabled Favre to get bigger than the team that put GB in purgatory for a decade.

6 hours ago, SAM said:

The talent is not evenly distributed between all 32 teams. The top contenders have more than their share. Mostly due to a better front office.

And better drafts/draft positions.  If you are repeatedly drafting at the end of every round it becomes more difficult to accumulate talent when you don't explore every personnel avenue like TT.

Just now, incognito_man said:

Meanwhile you'd make comments like the above to anyone suggesting GB move on from Favre.

Whoops.

The reason why I do that is because we don't have anyone else better than AR right now and if we let it be known he was available for a trade the phones would be ringing off the hook at 1265.  Rodgers isn't playing like Godgers right now but good/great QBs don't grow on trees.

19 minutes ago, Kenrik said:

You could say that about every play. The roughing the punter wasn't a game changing play because we held them to 3 and out after it.

BIG difference though between starting a drive on the 20 vs inside the 5. You just don't have your whole playbook to try and fight out of it. 

Archived