Starters you want back in 2019

Humble_Beast

15 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

call me crazy but I wouldn't be mad one more year of Martin Lynch back on one year deals... both seem to have the juice... bring back Richard and maybe look for a steal on day 3.. Rb hasn't been the issue

Ok, crazy.

Seriously though, it's time to move on from those two.  Running hard is great.  Giving it your all is respectable. However, we need some fresh legs back there with a complete back that we can move forward with.  If we can find our Hunt or Kamara in the mid-rounds I say go for it.  If it's Tevin Coleman in free agency, that's fine too. 

Just like MLB, it's time to invest something more than late round fliers on these positions.

1 hour ago, true2form said:

Ok, crazy.

Seriously though, it's time to move on from those two.  Running hard is great.  Giving it your all is respectable. However, we need some fresh legs back there with a complete back that we can move forward with.  If we can find our Hunt or Kamara in the mid-rounds I say go for it.  If it's Tevin Coleman in free agency, that's fine too. 

Just like MLB, it's time to invest something more than late round fliers on these positions.

I think signing Coleman and drafting someone like Snell or Weber in the 3rd or 4th if they are there.

2 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Never piece together someone might be EA until someone mentions it. Most of these guys probably don’t know the legend of EA. Feels like a very long time ago. 

We know it’s EA21/LA_Vader

what happened to reddevil/qbguru?

2 hours ago, roi34 said:

Coleman is fine. Dude does well when he gets carries and catches

I'd rather bring back Martin for under $4 million a year than Coleman for over $7 million. I'm not just saying that because of the cash savings, but Martin is also a better runningback. Coleman reminds me of what people were expecting from Lamar Miller when he signed in Houston; he's not going to be the feature back people expect/want him to become.

I might rather have Coleman than Lynch, though. Lynch, as much as he still had the quickness, balance, and power of year's past, is too slow for me to want him back. He makes easy 8-10 yard gains into 4-5 yard gains because he can't get going fast enough.

Archived