Steeler vs. Panthers Thurday Night Football Gamethread

Steeler Hitman

1 hour ago, wwhickok said:

I feel like its time to consider moving on from Gilbert. When he is healthy he is a really good tackle and I'm not going to sit here and say he's not but there is a time where I would have and frankly I have said that in the past but he has really become a very good part of our offensive line. Having said that man it seems like he's injured every year and for multiple games and with as much as he cost I don't know I feel like it's just time to move on

I know hindsight is 20/20 but I really wish we could have traded him at the beginning of the year. 

Id be screwed if I had ever gotten caught for the 100+ pulls in my car. I don’t speed much anymore since iv gotten my CDL but iv gone 170 in a 55 down the State route I grew up on, 100+ more than a handful of times in 35 zones thru town. 

Basically, I have absolutely  no room to chastise Brown for speeding. I’d be in jail if I had ever been caught doing some of the stuff iv done. 😂

On 2018-11-05 at 2:47 PM, MOSteelers56 said:

I think Bud Dupree might be a key to this game. He is big enough, fast enough, and strong enough to keep up with Cam. I think Dupree should be a spy on Cam all game. 

if they opt that, Thomas is the player, then Fort then dupree.  Interesting approach, lets see if Butler decides on this because newton has been playing at a high level passing and running. 

8 hours ago, Steeler Hitman said:

I am sorry that I didn't get the honeys up sooner.

I don't see anyone complaining , good work.

9 hours ago, wwhickok said:

I feel like its time to consider moving on from Gilbert.

If he can't stay healthy, that would be a reason to be released. Justin Houston could end up the same , and as a result end up here. In that draft we drafted Gilbert instead of Houston, it would be ironic if this all happened.  Too bad about Gilbert, but the suspension last year and now injuries as well as Feiler playing good.  Maybe a UFA or high draft pick to help if they release Gilbert. They should be able to trade him, borderline prowler when playing FWIW, what RD pick would he fetch?

@August4th good stat page there, it shows that with bell we were no better in the RZ., Can't just blame Haley either. 

9 minutes ago, 3rivers said:

if they opt that, Thomas is the player, then Fort then dupree.  Interesting approach, lets see if Butler decides on this because newton has been playing at a high level passing and running. 

I don't see anyone complaining , good work.

If he can't stay healthy, that would be a reason to be released. Justin Houston could end up the same , and as a result end up here. In that draft we drafted Gilbert instead of Houston, it would be ironic if this all happened.  Too bad about Gilbert, but the suspension last year and now injuries as well as Feiler playing good.  Maybe a UFA or high draft pick to help if they release Gilbert. They should be able to trade him, borderline prowler when playing FWIW, what RD pick would he fetch?

@August4th good stat page there, it shows that with bell we were no better in the RZ., Can't just blame Haley either

To us, I think he's worth a 2 or a 3.  I think realistically they could get a 4th for him.

1 hour ago, warfelg said:

I was pulled over on 28 going 110 mph. About 40 years after my mom was pulled over on 28 going.....110 mph. 

same but 21 instead of 28.  I go back and forth from Morgantown to Wheeling a lot by going through Waynesburg and people just fly through that road when there's low traffic.

Archived