Packers Forum Introduction Thread - Come Introduce Yourself!

CWood21

On 1/5/2021 at 8:39 PM, Uffdaswede said:

Zdravo! My wife is slovenian, or a "dobra punčka" as her father used to call her. For Christmas I treated her to three beautiful loaves of potica from the old family recipe.

Welcome to the Packer family. Sorry you missed 2010. Let's try to give you your own Super Bowl memory. This offense is approaching true championship level. The defense is showing signs of being good enough to consider championship possibilities, and the Special Teams need to work harder at not being bad.

Keep in mind as you read the posts on this site that hindsight here is 50/50, we are being dominate deliberately, we kick the tires on every free agent in order to win the Superb Owl, and Norm is a computer generated online bot programmed by the NSA to spy on overseas accounts. I wouldn't interact with him if I were you.

Oh that's nice, hopefully she is being dobra punčka with you as well :) Did you enjoy potica?

Yea, I've heard 2010/2011 was off the charts. I think this is the season we could again challenge for the superbowl since the road goes through Lambeau field and I think Saints/Buccs/Rams/Seahawks are beatable. And in a SB everything is possible.. the offense trully is a machine but I've never had much faith in our defense though this season it's actually decent.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone, ive been lurking for a while but the good vibes on this run made me want to start posting ^^

Your life
Username: ifeelasleep (old meme of bad videogame translations)
State you were born in: Mexico
State you live in now: Mexico (Sinaloa)
Something unique about you: I lived in the California for 5 years, then france for 6, now back in mexico.

Your love of the Packers
When did you start following the Packers: 97
What made you become a fan: My brother started playing football and he started watching the nfl, the packers were a powerhouse, he made me a packer fan.
Favorite current Packers: Rodgers, then Davante and Jaire 
All-time favorite Packers: Rodgers, Favre, Freeman, Green, Jordy, Davante, played WR so usually the receivers 
Favorite moment in team history: Rodgers whole arc so far, the first draft i watched on tv was when he was drafted, telling everyone he would be better than favre after his first year and just getting laughed at. watching him play has been a blessing, sweet vindication. Super Bowl XLV, Run the table

Your interests
Other favorite teams: Soccer: Inter Milan, Mexico NT
Hobbies outside of football: I play Tennis, Soccer, Drawing, Comics, Manga, Magic the gathering, Fighting Games.
Favorite movie: Moneyball, The Before trilogy.
Favorite TV Show: The Office, The wire
Favorite band: maybe the white stripes, im more into hip hop and electronic music.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

New to the forum here and really don't know anything about football, that is my wife's passion and she knows the Packers and rules well. She said it would be good for me to sign up here because it would be a good source of information and I could ask questions and learn, so here I am. Oh and she just reminded me to ask if anyone knew the best place to buy a football bat for our son. Thanks in advance.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, R T said:

New to the forum here and really don't know anything about football, that is my wife's passion and she knows the Packers and rules well. She said it would be good for me to sign up here because it would be a good source of information and I could ask questions and learn, so here I am. Oh and she just reminded me to ask if anyone knew the best place to buy a football bat for our son. Thanks in advance.  

Did they shut down the packerchatters forum again?

3 hours ago, MaximusGluteus said:

It does appear that way. I waited a week or more to see if they would return, but nothing. Did a little Google searching yesterday and came across this forum. In reading some of the threads I do recognize a few names, guessing they are the same people.  

On 4/7/2021 at 3:49 PM, R T said:

A13usaonutL._CLa%7C2140%2C2000%7C813asUlpxKL.png%7C0%2C0%2C2140%2C2000%2B0.0%2C0.0%2C2140.0%2C2000.0_AC_SX466._SX._UX._SY._UY_.png

:)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone. I actually just found this site today. It's been a long while since I found an NFL forum that I felt worth joining. Look forward to talking about the Packers with you all. 

Username: bjenks
State you were born in: Wisconsin
State you live in now: Missouri
Something Unique: I am a follower of Jesus Christ. 
When did you start following the Packers: 1992
What made you become a fan: My dad raised me on Packers football. I posted 1992 because that's the farthest back I can remember of me watching the Packers with him.
Favorite current Packers: Aaron Rodgers, Aaron Jones, Jaire Alexander, Davante Adams
All-time favorite Packers: Favre, Woodson, Reggie White, Rodgers, Bryce Paup, LeRoy Butler
Favorite moment in team history: "We want the ball and we're gonna score" followed by the Al Harris pick six to send us on. My dad and I almost tore the Christmas tree down when that happened. Also, both Super Bowl victories. More so the one in 2010 because I was an adult by then and could appreciate it more.
Other favorite teams: St. Louis Cardinals
Hobbies outside of football: Golf and Tennis are the two sports that I enjoy playing.
Favorite movie: Die Hard. Home Alone 1 & 2
Favorite TV Show: 24, Friends, The Office, Blacklist
Favorite band: I don't necessarily have a favorite band exactly, but there are a few go-to's that I love: Skillet, TFK, Jason Aldean. I listen to all types of music.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 4/7/2021 at 4:30 PM, MaximusGluteus said:

On 4/7/2021 at 8:34 PM, R T said:

It does appear that way. I waited a week or more to see if they would return, but nothing. Did a little Google searching yesterday and came across this forum. In reading some of the threads I do recognize a few names, guessing they are the same people.  

I hate to be a Richard, but no wonder there have been some rather intolerable people that have shown up in recent times, tagged posters not included in that subset. I was in Packerchatters several years ago and couldn't stand that crowd; very cliquey and elitist - total echo chamber on certain topics. I don't particular attack someone unprovoked, but when the moderator PM'ed me to ask how I was enjoying the group I let him have it and literally told him to go F himself...

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm  a man of wealth and taste
I've been around for a long long year, stole many a fan's soul and faith

Pleased to meet you... hope you guessed my name.
But what's puzzling you, is the nature of my game...ah yeah

• Like 1