Packers Forum Introduction Thread - Come Introduce Yourself!

CWood21

On 11/9/2018 at 4:47 PM, Jaire_Island said:

Hello Packer Nation.

This is die hard Green bay Packers fan from NJ.

Please forgive me of any grammatical mistakes in my posts as Its not my 1st language and I have started learning english around 17 years old. 

:D

Gave you your first like for the username. 

Hello all! I am migrating from a now-defunct message board. Mid 40s white(-ish) Wisconsinite, been a GB fan as far back as I remember - I can recall sitting in front of my grandparents' fireplace watching the 82 playoff run, and getting Lynn Dickey's autograph somewhere around that time. 

Early attempt to build cred: it's criminal Sterling Sharpe and Leroy Butler aren't in the HoF. 

Lurked for a while but figured now is as good a time as any to break my posting duck. 

Your life

Username: ChillerBee

State you were born in: Glasgow, Scotland

State you live in now: Still Glasgow

Something unique about you: I can complete a Rubik's Cube in under 30 seconds

Your love of the Packers

When did you start following the Packers: 2013

What made you become a fan: The uniform initially as it's similar in colour scheme to that of my favourite soccer team. Being fan owned is rather novel by American franchise standards too. I do like that. 

Favorite current Packers: Mike Daniels, Aaron Rodgers, Jaire Alexander, David Bakhtiari

All-time favorite Packers: Jordy Nelson, Mike Daniels, Aaron Rodgers, Eddie Lacy

Favorite moment in team history: Sadly fandom came too late to enjoy the 2011 Superbowl, so I'd have to say the 34-31 'Rodgers to Cook' victory over the Cowboys. 

Your interests

Other favorite teams: Celtic

Hobbies outside of football: Soccer, boxing, basketball, gaming, reading and travelling is about my lot. 

Favorite movie: LOTR

Favorite TV Show: Game Of Thrones

Favorite band: Hieroglyphics

Edited by ChillerBee
  • Like 2