Packers Forum Introduction Thread - Come Introduce Yourself!

CWood21

Might as well do this since I've been away for a while and can't sleep tonight for some reason.

Your life
State you were born in: Wisconsin 
State you live in now: Los Angeles, CA
Something unique about you: I've worked in pro basketball for the last 14 years of my life. I found a Packer bar in Vittoria, Spain while on a work trip. 

Your love of the Packers
When did you start following the Packers: Sometime in the early nineties in elementary school. 
What made you become a fan: Not even sure. Just started watching and have been addicted since. 
Favorite current Packers: Aaron Rodgers, Jaire, Clark, Savage. Crosby. Davante. 
All-time favorite Packers: Woodson. Reggie. LeRoy Butler. Sterling Sharpe (still remember crying the day he had to retire). 
Favorite moment in team history: Hard to beat either of the Super Bowl wins in my lifetime. Both are special memories for very different reasons. 

Your interests
Other favorite teams: Eh, depends. In basketball whoever is paying me. No real affiliation in baseball anymore. DC United in the MLS. FC Barcelona because their basketball people treated me very well last time I was there. 
Hobbies outside of football: Yoga and working out. Reading. Karaoke. Travel. Messing with my friends. 
Favorite movie: Shawshank Redemption
Favorite TV Show: Archer. Haven't started any new TV in a while. 
Favorite band: Muse or Tool or Phantogram or maybe somebody else depending on the day. 

Edited by Macc_Aviv

27 minutes ago, VonKarman said:

I didn't know there was a Packer bar one hour from where I live! Where you scouting Baskonia players? Anybody in particular?

Where are you located? I love Basque Country. 

When I found Green Bay American Bar I was there for the ACB Cup, which was in Baskonia's arena (which is one of my favorite arenas). I've been there a few other times to check out Baskonia over the years. Really love that city. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, VonKarman said:

Bilbao (200 meters away from Bilbao Basket Arena). Hope you enjoy our food:D

I was going to guess Bilbao, and I've probably walked by your place of residence a dozen times. Yes, almost mentioned your food in my last post. My strategy for Basque Country is to eat about 4 dinners a night. Small plate or two and a glass of wine at each restaurant.  Love the Guggenheim as well.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I used to have an account on here like 5 years ago, but stopped posting and honestly kind of just forgot about this place until recently. Had to create a new account because I couldn't remember my other login info. 

Been following the packers for as long as I can remember which was around the 96-97 season. I'm the only one in my family not from Wisconsin so I was born into a packer family.

Excited to start posting again and talking football with you guys.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 12/19/2019 at 11:57 AM, dwaye50327 said:

I used to have an account on here like 5 years ago, but stopped posting and honestly kind of just forgot about this place until recently. Had to create a new account because I couldn't remember my other login info. 

Been following the packers for as long as I can remember which was around the 96-97 season. I'm the only one in my family not from Wisconsin so I was born into a packer family.

Excited to start posting again and talking football with you guys.

What are your thoughts on QB contracts and positional value of ILB/TE/WR/IOL in the first round?

On 9/16/2019 at 3:35 AM, Macc_Aviv said:

Might as well do this since I've been away for a while and can't sleep tonight for some reason.

Your life
State you were born in: Wisconsin 
State you live in now: Los Angeles, CA
Something unique about you: I've worked in pro basketball for the last 14 years of my life. I found a Packer bar in Vittoria, Spain while on a work trip. 

Your love of the Packers
When did you start following the Packers: Sometime in the early nineties in elementary school. 
What made you become a fan: Not even sure. Just started watching and have been addicted since. 
Favorite current Packers: Aaron Rodgers, Jaire, Clark, Savage. Crosby. Davante. 
All-time favorite Packers: Woodson. Reggie. LeRoy Butler. Sterling Sharpe (still remember crying the day he had to retire). 
Favorite moment in team history: Hard to beat either of the Super Bowl wins in my lifetime. Both are special memories for very different reasons. 

Your interests
Other favorite teams: Eh, depends. In basketball whoever is paying me. No real affiliation in baseball anymore. DC United in the MLS. FC Barcelona because their basketball people treated me very well last time I was there. 
Hobbies outside of football: Yoga and working out. Reading. Karaoke. Travel. Messing with my friends. 
Favorite movie: Shawshank Redemption
Favorite TV Show: Archer. Haven't started any new TV in a while. 
Favorite band: Muse or Tool or Phantogram or maybe somebody else depending on the day. 

I still do Karaoke if I can find a place that still has it.  Do you sing with an organized group?