Le'Veon Bell -Farewell Miami

Pool

10 hours ago, sammymvpknight said:

There are three stakeholders here...the small group of people who support that the Steelers, the even smaller group of people who support Bell, and the enormous group of fantasy footballers who support James Conner. 

Theres a lot of NFL players that ask for way more than they are worth. But I think Bell is asking his worth. I'll always support a player in that position

On 11/8/2018 at 10:54 PM, wwhickok said:

Youre welcome to your opinion. Im not salty. We are fine with Conner. We are better off at this point never having given Bell his money.

100% I am so glad Bell held out, and you should be too.

But you can't act like saying "With any luck maybe he will tear an ACL on a treadmill " Isn't the very definition of Salty.

13 hours ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

Theres a lot of NFL players that ask for way more than they are worth. But I think Bell is asking his worth. I'll always support a player in that position

Yeah, definitely also get Bell's reluctance to sign a second tag for a team that gave him 400 touches on a previous tag year.

11 minutes ago, Bobikus said:

Yeah, definitely also get Bell's reluctance to sign a second tag for a team that gave him 400 touches on a previous tag year.

Bell saw what happened to Murray and knew what would happen. I don't blame him for wanting to preserve. The issue I had is taunting the team saying he will report and then doesn't . This will be the 3rd time this season he did that, so it's time to move on and let him go. If they transition tag him, they better trade him for anything they can get, and move on asap.

9 hours ago, 3rivers said:

Bell saw what happened to Murray and knew what would happen. I don't blame him for wanting to preserve. The issue I had is taunting the team saying he will report and then doesn't . This will be the 3rd time this season he did that, so it's time to move on and let him go. If they transition tag him, they better trade him for anything they can get, and move on asap.

Yeah, him going back and forth on acting like he was going to show up is the only problem I have with him during this.  I don't begrudge him for holding out the whole season, just for giving hope that he might show up for the end of it.

Bell's camp let everyone believe that he would report again. We're in November now, less than a day to go, and no one knows for sure what he's going to do.

Bell uses last year's touches as an excuse. In week 4 of last season, Bell was whining that he wasn't getting the ball enough and implying it was retribution for his hold-out. Not a result of, you know, own ineffectiveness and lack of preparedness. HE wanted the ball more last year. Then this year he and his agent have the audacity to claim they're staying away because he's going to be abused in some way.

Bell is saving the Steelers from themselves. Because they offered him a more than fair contract each of the last three seasons. I never wanted to pay him what he was asking. My attitude has always been good riddance - your production is replaceable. Bell aint no victim.

15 hours ago, Bobikus said:

Yeah, him going back and forth on acting like he was going to show up is the only problem I have with him during this.  I don't begrudge him for holding out the whole season, just for giving hope that he might show up for the end of it.

I consider this taunting, he is done here and the team should remember this when he is the opposing RB

15 hours ago, CKSteeler said:

Bell's camp let everyone believe that he would report again. We're in November now, less than a day to go, and no one knows for sure what he's going to do.

Conjecture, but I'm assuming that's because his situation is completely fluid. He's very likely changing his mind as the situation unfolds.

Archived