Week 10 GDT- 49ers v Giants

Forge

1 minute ago, 49erurtaza said:

At the moment Warner he hasn't caused any off the field issues with pot.

1 minute ago, y2lamanaki said:

Warner. He'd be cheaper, has no injury or off-field issues, and is playing better. 

Yeah, not going to lie...kind of leaning this way myself. I love Foster's talent, but Warner is going to be a solid one overall I Think, and doesn't have any of hte other issues.

That being said, off the ball linebackers aren't insanely expensive, so no reason we wouldn't sign them both.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Yeah, not going to lie...kind of leaning this way myself. I love Foster's talent, but Warner is going to be a solid one overall I Think, and doesn't have any of hte other issues.

That being said, off the ball linebackers aren't insanely expensive, so no reason we wouldn't sign them both.

Foster has to prove he can stay out of trouble and healthy. But healthy Foster>>>>Warner. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Foster has to prove he can stay out of trouble and healthy. But healthy Foster>>>>Warner. 

For sure. I think we are in lock step there. Warner is the safer play with the lower ceiling, but if Foster stays healthy and out of trouble, I Think he's the better player, despite his struggles this year (which I think are largely related to his shoulder)

Just now, Forge said:

For sure. I think we are in lock step there. Warner is the safer play with the lower ceiling, but if Foster stays healthy and out of trouble, I Think he's the better player, despite his struggles this year (which I think are largely related to his shoulder)

There have been coaches film clips on him literally dragging his shoulder on a play. It is ugly. 

Why did Shanny not call a timeout after the Goodwin catch? Wasted so much time there. 

Archived