Trade Deadline Rumors & Random Discussion

resilient part 2

10 hours ago, NYRaider said:

I don't really see any playoff teams that have a huge need for either guy. Maybe San Antonio for DJ and Los Angeles for Kanter? 

I would find that hard to believe. DJ is still one of the better defenders and actually makes his FTs now. I am sick at the moment so I can't think straight though.

35 minutes ago, showtime said:

Lol Kyrie Irving sure shifted his tune from saying he wanted to be with the Celtics long term to not owing anyone anything.  Boston needs to trade him now or he walks for nothing.

Going to be almost impossible to move him for any real assets unless he commits to an extension with the new team which clearly isn't happening. 

1 hour ago, showtime said:

Lol Kyrie Irving sure shifted his tune from saying he wanted to be with the Celtics long term to not owing anyone anything.  Boston needs to trade him now or he walks for nothing.

Nah, you still have to ride it out. They have a shot at getting to the finals this year. And then try to convince him to stay by getting AD. But obviously if he tells them I'm going to NY regardless, then you keep your young core and go from there. Worth the risk of keeping him IMO .

25 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Utah has officially offered Ricky Rubio, 2019 1st round pick and other fillers for Mike Conley. Conley is being held out of the Grizzles game tonight so the deal will probably be finalized later today.

Where did you see this?

As long as there are no protections on the 1st then I'm down.

43 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Where did you see this?

As long as there are no protections on the 1st then I'm down.

Just saw it in the Salt Lake Tribune. Article also says Memphis has received offers from other teams with better 1sts.

Come on, Memphis. Bring it home. Play it right and get yourself a top 15 pick!

Archived