Trade Deadline Rumors & Random Discussion

resilient part 2

4 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Jaylen has lower ceiling than Lauri? Definitely hard disagree there. I think Jaylen has potential to be a superstar two way wing. Lauri is basically looking to be a great offensive weapon, but unless he takes that to Dirk like levels, it won't be enough to overcome Brown's contributions if he's in the mold of a PG or Butler.

Jaylen Brown has the potential to be a very good two-way player but Superstar is a bit much I think. I for one think both players have similar ceilings and potential but need a good fit for their potential to come out. I guess in my opinion both would do well in opposite situations

24 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Why would Philadelphia do it?

B/C they might feel like they are in win now mode and Fultz doesn't seem like a good fit with the team as it's currently constructed. Outside of Fultz, it's not like they lose any valuable pieces. And Gordon is a significant upgrade over Chandler at PF, and Vuc is a significant upgrade over either of Muscala/Bolden/Amir Johnson/Patton.

Since KD is a goner, (I believe) why not trade him? 

Ok don't shoot me but......

Boston offers Hayward and 3 firsts next year. If GH gets back in to his old self, he will provide a 3rd scoring option and everyone is happy :ph34r:. Plus 3 picks including Sac's get even more talent for the future for GS. a great return for a leaving player.

Boston's lineup of KD, Tatum and Horford up front and Kyrie Brown at Guards. Win win!!!!

Now you can shoot me.

20 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Jaylen has lower ceiling than Lauri? Definitely hard disagree there. I think Jaylen has potential to be a superstar two way wing. Lauri is basically looking to be a great offensive weapon, but unless he takes that to Dirk like levels, it won't be enough to overcome Brown's contributions if he's in the mold of a PG or Butler.

You are clearly overrated the heck out of Brown. I dont see him becoming either one of those players. And lauri offense can become great. He will be able to make all star teams off offense alone. 

3 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

Hahahaha, yikes. Its a wing dominated league. Jaylen Brown has shown the ability to be a VERY good two player. I'm shocked people still refuse to accept how good he is. 

It's a dumb trade period. Lauri on a rookie deal with great potential. Brown about to try to get maxed out. We have lavine at SG who is a better scorer than Brown. What exactly would bulls do max out brown at the 3. Its like 5 3s in the draft. Than a few in FA to. No point of trading your best potential player for Brown. Bulls fans would burn the stadium down. 

1 minute ago, dante9876 said:

It's a dumb trade period. Lauri on a rookie deal with great potential. Brown about to try to get maxed out. We have lavine at SG who is a better scorer than Brown. What exactly would bulls do max out brown at the 3. Its like 5 3s in the draft. Than a few in FA to. No point of trading your best potential player for Brown. Bulls fans would burn the stadium down. 

I'm not talking about a trade, I'm saying that the notion that Brown doesn't have the upside of Lauri is insanity.

On 11/15/2018 at 11:03 AM, resilient part 2 said:

Since KD is a goner, (I believe) why not trade him? 

Ok don't shoot me but......

Boston offers Hayward and 3 firsts next year. If GH gets back in to his old self, he will provide a 3rd scoring option and everyone is happy :ph34r:. Plus 3 picks including Sac's get even more talent for the future for GS. a great return for a leaving player.

Boston's lineup of KD, Tatum and Horford up front and Kyrie Brown at Guards. Win win!!!!

Now you can shoot me.

Golden State wants to win a title, that's why.  This trade makes Boston a true threat to beat them.

2 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

yes , because I believe Boston would have a good chance to resign him. if not, they have a mad slot and  like get someone else

So you're willing to give up 3 first round picks and an all-star under contract for the next 2 seasons for a guy that could leave in the summer and doesn't guarantee a title? 

Archived