Amari Cooper has fixed Dak!

DaBoys

Dak was so much better tonight now that we have Amari Cooper. Did you see that TD!? The only thing that was wrong with our offense was our WRs weren't getting open. I know you haters saw that separation he was getting.  I'm glad we made the trade. Now all these arm-chair QBs will see Daks' true talent. I know we didn't win, but the offensive line, and defense really let Coop and Dak down.

4 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Dak was so much better tonight now that we have Amari Cooper. Did you see that TD!? The only thing that was wrong with our offense was our WRs weren't getting open. I know you haters saw that separation he was getting.  I'm glad we made the trade. Now all these arm-chair QBs will see Daks' true talent. I know we didn't win, but the offensive line, and defense really let Coop and Dak down.

Its too bad he didnt fix our bad OL and OC. If he had, he might have justified the 1st round pick. 

• Like 1

I was not and still am not on board with the Cooper trade. But better see a different offensive mind set then we saw against Tennessee.  Why really confused me was to see Cooper running so many routes in areas that I see our other top WR Neasley shine in.    Cooper to me real value is in getting open quickly on 15-29 yard plays down field opening uonriom for Beasley underneath and Elliot running the ball.  We did not see that at all     

I use the word quickly as our OL is not giving time    I mean I watched highlights of Rams game.  Saw their QB seven step drop. Go to second read Throw the ball 25-30 yards down field and no defender getting within five yards of the Qb.  We used to see that here two years and plus.   DO NOT see it now not even close   

Yes huge area Dak needs to improve is making quick decisions and throws to WR getting open rather then just throwing to the “open” guy so what we do.  Give him less time in pocket 

17 minutes ago, Danger said:

When you're genuinely not sure if something is sarcastic or not.

We scored 14 points, and Dak was horrible again, because the WRs were never really the problem. 

Edited by DaBoys
At least not the main problem.

Elliot is the best player we have on O side by leaps and bounds but yes Cooper is also way better then we had at WR especially at getting open quickly which is huge for Dak s he struggles making quick throws unless the WR is open.   I also feel in the past we haven’t been able to rely on the no 1 option being open and Coop also fixes that problem and our OL really hasn’t been consistently giving the time needed for Dak to get from 1st read to 2nd read