Amari Cooper has fixed Dak!

DaBoys

10 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

Hey I love my money. But I still got my first truck way below ticket price by being willing to walk away from the deal even though the salesman even told me there were 2 others interested in it. Turns out one backed out and I had still had a higher offer then the other guy. Everyone agreed that a 1st was too much for Cooper. Even the Raiders thought so, they were just better salesmen.

QFT. We were the only ones that offered a 1st with no compensation back. As I said before, we could've added a pick to go with the 2nd. Or if you have to do the 1st, we could've asked for compensation back. Maybe they did, but I'm more inclined to believe that they didn't. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tony7188 said:
10 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

Hey I love my money. But I still got my first truck way below ticket price by being willing to walk away from the deal even though the salesman even told me there were 2 others interested in it. Turns out one backed out and I had still had a higher offer then the other guy. Everyone agreed that a 1st was too much for Cooper. Even the Raiders thought so, they were just better salesmen.

QFT. We were the only ones that offered a 1st with no compensation back. As I said before, we could've added a pick to go with the 2nd. Or if you have to do the 1st, we could've asked for compensation back. Maybe they did, but I'm more inclined to believe that they didn't. 

You do know that its only in your imagination that we didnt try to offer other things, right? 

Just making sure you two know you are making up a narrative and then believing it. As long as you are cool living in fantasy hate world, were good. 

8 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

You do know that its only in your imagination that we didnt try to offer other things, right? 

Just making sure you two know you are making up a narrative and then believing it. As long as you are cool living in fantasy hate world, were good. 

yeah, I don't get it. 

3 hours ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

This was the first report. I just posted a link where it suggests another team (tenn) offered up a 1st as well. 

Ultimately, yes, we didn't get him at the bagin bin. But I'm most pleased with the result. 

I am pleased also and thanks for posting that link. I still think we could've gotten some compensation after seeing that Mack trade. But that's pretty much a moot point now.

Edited by Tony7188

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Whats amazing to me is how quickly he and Dak have hit it off. Just reaffirms what we all thought, Dak and Dez were never going to work out. Dak needs a different type of WR.

Yeah, while I still disagree with Dez's release, Dak and Coop definitely mesh better personality wise. 

4 hours ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

If that's true then I stand corrected. But LOL at what they were trying to do. They wanted to switched who many have thought and still think were best picks of the 2nd and 3rd round. Basically a borderline 1st and 2nd round pick. I would say that's barely giving up a first considering they are moving up to the top of the draft boards on day 2. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

And you know for a fact we did? The same argument you apply to ours you can just as easily apply it to yours.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

And you know for a fact we did? The same argument you apply to ours you can just as easily apply it to yours.

No it cant. Because its completely unreasonable to think that a top 5 (pseudo) GM in McClay, a Princeton grad + a family of self made billionaires would not understand that basic principal of negotiations. My 10 year old knows what negotiations are.

The opinion that we didnt go back in forth is so ridiculous it borders on blind stupid hatred. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

No it cant. Because its completely unreasonable to think that a top 5 (pseudo) GM in McClay, a Princeton grad + a family of self made billionaires would not understand that basic principal of negotiations. My 10 year old knows what negotiations are.

The opinion that we didnt go back in forth is so ridiculous it borders on blind stupid hatred. 

A straight up first is a clear indication that they did not have any intention to negotiate. That Titans deal was a negotiation. When someone says they want 257 dollars for something and there is more then just you trying to buy it and you straight up pay the asking price with no haggling then that's not negotiating. 

It's obvious they paid the asking price because they were not only desperate but afraid some other team might take interest and come in with a 1st. It was a panic buy.

Just now, Calvert28 said:

A straight up first is a clear indication that they did not have any intention to negotiate. That Titans deal was a negotiation. When someone says they want 257 dollars for something and there is more then just you trying to buy it and you straight up pay the asking price with no haggling then that's not negotiating. 

It's obvious they paid the asking price because they were not only desperate but afraid some other team might take interest and come in with a 1st. It was a panic buy.

Dude, there were rumors we started with a second. But all the information is rumors. You have no proof to support your opinion. 

You are just straight making sht up now. 

42 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Dude, there were rumors we started with a second. But all the information is rumors. You have no proof to support your opinion. 

You are just straight making sht up now. 

The only rumor of us offering a 2nd round pick was for Earl Thomas. I don’t recall seeing anything other than us offering a 1st for Cooper. If we did, then shame on us for not trying for a 2nd plus additional compensation.