Amari Cooper has fixed Dak!

DaBoys

46 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

The name of this thread is: Amari Cooper has fixed Dak!

Since getting cooper:

308 yard/gm

2 tds/gm

1 turnover per game

157/212 => 74% completion 

105 QB Rating

5-1 record

Those are pretty elite numbers. In fact, they are comparable to most other top tier QBs.

This was intended as an anti-Amari trade thread. All things positive about Amari and his impact should be welcome 😀

26 minutes ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

This was intended as an anti-Amari trade thread. All things positive about Amari and his impact should be welcome 😀

Cooper’s positive impact to the team, not just Quincy, can’t be denied. As you pointed out, he’d be on pace for close to 1800 yards for the season with this anemic offense. That can’t be understated. At all.

This wasn't an anti Amari thread. It was an anti Dak thread. (Suggesting that there was more wrong with Dak than just bad WRs.... and there was).

I always liked Amari. I even credited him with a good game in the OP. 

Just helping some of you out with reading comprehension.... that way you can fully understand what you are fighting against. Carry on.

Dak sucked 75% of the game, and got lucky on the last TD.

Amari appears to be worth the 1st but Dak is still average at best.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DaBoys said:

Dak sucked 75% of the game, and got lucky on the last TD.

No he didnt. Out of the 80 whatever plays Dak had, and 55 of them passing, he was bad on about 10 of them. Most of them came at the very ending of the 2nd and the entire 3rd quarter. 

Dak was good to great 75% of the time. But the 25% he was bad, it was pretty awful. 

1 hour ago, DaBoys said:

I said that I always liked Amari and that's true, but you are right I didn't like giving up a first at the time.... when we were 3-5...

Nobody did.

You right. No one was super excited at the time. But only the blind haters made threads that ended up blowing up in their face. ;)

• Like 1

Having a legit #1 receiver is just huge for a QB. Dak’s gotten a lot of grief for his play of late, but it’s tough to succeed statistically with the level of WR talent he’s had lately. With Cooper in the mix he’s averaging 285 passing yards per game, 8.1 YPA, and 7.2 NYPA, all of which rank top ten. Lessons to be learned when it comes to judging quarterbacks, I think: context matters.

From BTB: Trolling the Nation.

@resilient part 2 I thought you would like this. WEAPONS! Amirite?

• Like 1