Amari Cooper has fixed Dak!

DaBoys

1 hour ago, resilient part 2 said:

Excuse me but this thread does not close until I say my special quote

Weapons weapons weapons

Followed by my I told you so I told you so I told you so. Now you can close the thread

I’m so confused by your crusade on this. Who ever argued that it isn’t a good idea to have weapons on your offense?

12 hours ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

I’m so confused by your crusade on this. Who ever argued that it isn’t a good idea to have weapons on your offense?

LOL on "crusade"

most believed it was needed, but only this bad    < -------------------->

I knew it was needed much more, like this much <--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

see my point now.. carry on...gents

Edited by resilient part 2

4 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

LOL on "crusade"

most believed it was needed, but only this bad    < -------------------->

I knew it was needed much more, like this much <--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

see my point now.. carry on...gents

Lol, this is one of the weirder I-told-you-sos I’ve seen on this website. I’m not sure who needs to eat crow on this topic, but I hope you find them.

7 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

It really amazes me how a team like Oakland couldn't see the type of talent that Cooper is showing under the right circumstances.

We never utilized him correctly after Musgrave left. And when we did try to, he would drop so many balls. Carr lost a lot of trust in him and started looking elsewhere aka Crabtree.

Cooper is doing great for you but he never would have excelled like he has in Oakland.