Amari Cooper has fixed Dak!

DaBoys

50 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

I hope we give him 18M a year that way I can listen to all of you tell me he isn't worth it

He has been on fire since being traded to the Cowboys. But I still think we could've gotten a better deal, especially since Cooper's value was low. I mean the Bears traded multiple 1st round picks for Mack (arguably the best pass rusher in the league), but still got a pick back in return.

20 minutes ago, Tony7188 said:

He has been on fire since being traded to the Cowboys. But I still think we could've gotten a better deal, especially since Cooper's value was low. I mean the Bears traded multiple 1st round picks for Mack (arguably the best pass rusher in the league), but still got a pick back in return.

This guy still wishes we negotiated harder, not gotten Amari acclimated during the bye week, and potentially risked losing him to the Eagles.

2 hours ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

This guy still wishes we negotiated harder, not gotten Amari acclimated during the bye week, and potentially risked losing him to the Eagles.

Yea because if we offered a 2nd and a 5th as opposed to just the Eagles 2nd while they still had a better record then us I'm sure the Raiders would have jumped all over that. 

9 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Yea because if we offered a 2nd and a 5th as opposed to just the Eagles 2nd while they still had a better record then us I'm sure the Raiders would have jumped all over that. 

That's a bit of a board assumption, no?  I find that a little tough to believe they just jumped right in with their #1 for Cooper. Team has made it pretty obvious in recent years they like their draft picks.

1 minute ago, WizardHawk said:

That's a bit of a board assumption, no?  I find that a little tough to believe they just jumped right in with their #1 for Cooper. Team has made it pretty obvious in recent years they like their draft picks.

QFT.

Also assumes that Eagles weren’t willing to up their offer.

3 wins in a row, leading the NFC East, Amari is a total stud, and the offense has experienced an impressive turnaround since his addition. Plus, he’s only 24.

The haters are impressive in their commitment on this. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

Hey I love my money. But I still got my first truck way below ticket price by being willing to walk away from the deal even though the salesman even told me there were 2 others interested in it. Turns out one backed out and I had still had a higher offer then the other guy. Everyone agreed that a 1st was too much for Cooper. Even the Raiders thought so, they were just better salesmen.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

QFT.

Also assumes that Eagles weren’t willing to up their offer.

3 wins in a row, leading the NFC East, Amari is a total stud, and the offense has experienced an impressive turnaround since his addition. Plus, he’s only 24.

The haters are impressive in their commitment on this. 

Well why not 2 1sts then? Or how about a straight up trade with Dlaw for Cooper. I mean since he's performing so well that would be a fair deal. And you wouldn't be complaining about either since you know Cooper is performing so well now.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Well why not 2 1sts then? Or how about a straight up trade with Dlaw for Cooper. I mean since he's performing so well that would be a fair deal. And you wouldn't be complaining about either since you know Cooper is performing so well now.

They turned down offers for 2nd rounders. So our options were to up the offer, or try to play hard ball and risk losing him.

They made a decision to get the deal done. And it’s literally saved our season and given us a #1 WR for the future.

Honestly, I kind of wonder if you are just pissed that he’s helping us win games that you didn’t want to win.