Amari Cooper has fixed Dak!

DaBoys

1 hour ago, DaBoys said:

I'm not entirely convinced that Lynch would have been a bust with the 2016 OL, Zeke, and Dez. If we did the playaction roll out 20 passes a game thing like we did Dak. And Dak is averaging less than 200 yards a game. Are we sure other QBs are incapable of that?

I'm pretty confident Lynch and Cook would be worse than Dak and yes, lots of incapable (more so than Dak) floating around. 

9 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

It feels like people have actually forgotten about the Aikmen =>  Romo years. What QC was *actually* like. 

For sure they have forgotten.

Some Quincy numbers from his time in Dallas:

16.75 points per game
5/31 games we failed to score a single touchdown as a team
29/36 TD/INT ratio
188 average passing yards per game
70.0 Quarterback Rating

And he was probably the second best QB we had between Aikman and Romo.

3 minutes ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

For sure they have forgotten.

Some Quincy numbers from his time in Dallas:

16.75 points per game
5/31 games we failed to score a single touchdown as a team
29/36 TD/INT ratio
188 average passing yards per game
70.0 Quarterback Rating

And he was probably the second best QB we had between Aikman and Romo.

Dont forget losing your QB to drug addiction and it playing out in a national spotlight. 

Thinking about it, calling Dak anything like Quincy is so disrespectful its asinine. And if we are being truthful, its bordering on racist. The only thing those two guys have in common is their skin color. Nothing else about them is the same. Not their personality, not their play, not their stats, not their record... NOTHING.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, quiller said:

The comment about the chiefs is another can of worms.  I personally believe that Dak would be putting up big numbers at KC and Mahomes would be struggling worse with us then Dak is but what ever that’s a opinion that can’t be tested one way other. 

That's a horrible evaluation. Mahomes is on another level. He's faster on the run and has a bigger arm. I agree Dak would be better than he is, but not better than Mahomes.

1 hour ago, WizardHawk said:

I'm pretty confident Lynch and Cook would be worse than Dak and yes, lots of incapable (more so than Dak) floating around. 

My God. You're one of them. How did you let them get to your mind?

Edited by DaBoys

I will say this, Dak has played better, meaning he has managed the game more efficiently, since Cooper has arrived. But his accuracy issues and slow reads and indecisiveness with the ball are still a real problem.

Perhaps it gets better with reps and experience, perhaps not. All I know is we are now in a position to take over the NFC East, and earn a playoff birth. What does that mean regarding our chances to a title game??? Not a lot with the way NO and LA are playing, but hey, football in January is better than no football in January.

With that said, I would cut Dak and his coaches some slack if they can seize this opportunity and show me this is how championship caliber teams take advantage of a golden opportunity to put yourself in a position to compete for a title.

If they squander it, than no amount of stats is going change the fact that Dak or his coaches simply do not have the IT factor when it comes to competing for a title.  

Zeke hasn't been doing well ever since we traded for Cooper. He has had a good 2 game stretch, not 3.

I've never seen someone get so much credit for our win with a 3 catch 36 yard performance.

You guys had me believing we needed more from our number 1 WR than some expensive decoy when Dez was here. Now it's the greatest thing ever.

Sua Filo is more directly benefiting Zeke than Cooper.

Edited by DaBoys

6 hours ago, DaBoys said:

Zeke hasn't been doing well ever since we traded for Cooper. He has had a good 2 game stretch, not 3.

I've never seen someone get so much credit for our win with a 3 catch 36 yard performance.

You guys had me believing we needed more from our number 1 WR than some expensive decoy when Dez was here. Now it's the greatest thing ever.

Sua Filo is more directly benefiting Zeke than Cooper.

I'll take Posts that didn't age well for $500, Alex. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

I'll take Posts that didn't age well for $500, Alex. 

Now.... you can celebrate Cooper. Yee haw.

Congratulations, that you don't have to manufacture reasons why Cooper is helping us. Anymore. He finally gave us something real. Not something formed in the kool aid 

Edited by DaBoys