Tenn vs Dal: Clapper Awards (no GB's)

Calvert28

GB:   Had a hard time finding anyone.  

HM:   Cooper.  Did well running routes in the space area of field that Beasley can shine at. 

Clapper:  1A-play calling.  Crazy.  Get a speed guy Jerry says to help open it up deep to give Elliot space then never run him “deep”. And six carries by Elliot in second half is inexcusable 

2A-    Defense across the board   After the two turnovers (2nd a gift) D took a holiday - 11-14 on third down to a offense which is worse then ours????  

- so much for OL being better at home

-Dak a lot of the 3-5 record this year is not your fault  but that interception in the Red zone ...    can not have that ever   Don’t care if he was the only guy running a route you just can not do that    

21 hours ago, DaBoys said:

Yeah he had 6 touches in the 2nd half. He totally should have used those 6 touches to win us the game. Just like Ramsey would have.

I didn't say anything about Ramsey, though I do think he might have helped in a game where we couldn't stop Marcus Mariota and Corey Davis (talented players but clearly a bottom-10 QB1/WR1 duo in the league).

Now and going forward, I think we will most regret not moving up to secure Goff/Wentz that year (especially since our first rounder the year after turned into Taco Charlton).

5 hours ago, matt79511 said:

I didn't say anything about Ramsey, though I do think he might have helped in a game where we couldn't stop Marcus Mariota and Corey Davis (talented players but clearly a bottom-10 QB1/WR1 duo in the league).

Now and going forward, I think we will most regret not moving up to secure Goff/Wentz that year (especially since our first rounder the year after turned into Taco Charlton).

Well, I agree here. It's incredibly frustrating that the staff felt SO comfy with Romo as the QB, at 36 coming off injury, that they didn't feel the need to trade up two spots, only to kick Romo to the curb midseason based on some incredible rookie QB play in a completely dumbed down scheme that relied on Zeke(except the playoffs.)

I just thought you meant we should have kept #4 but used it on someone else. Which would have been Ramsey I'm sure. Ramsey isn't saving the Jags when the rest of the team crumbles either. I saw him get whooped by a really bad Cowboys team

Archived