The Garrett and Linhan Hot Seat Thread

textaz03

I don't see a happy ending here for the Garrett boosters.  Our schedule is btutal.  We won't be a .500 club.  That 1st round pick we gave up for Cooper is going to be higher than we thought.  Sunday night was an absolute embarrassment.  Look at other clubs.  Harbaugh on the hot seat in Baltimore.  He's won a championship.  Joel Quenneville of the Chicago Black Hawks fired after 3 Stanley Cups in 9 years.  Truly what have we accomplished with Garrett?  Your record says everything about you.

Just for fun:

• Head Coach: Lincoln Riley - 35 (Head Coach of Oklahoma, born in Lubbock Texas)
    • Offensive Coordinator: Scott Turner - 36 (QBs Coach of the Panthers, son of Norv)
      • Quarterbacks Coach: Sean Ryan - 46 (Current QB Coach, Texans)
      • Offensive Line Coach: Marc Colombo - 40
      • Wide Receivers Coach: Sanjay Lal - 49
      • Tight Ends Coach: Shane Beamer - 41 (Asst Head Coach at Oklahoma & TE coach & RBs Coach, son of Frank Beamer)
      • Running Backs Coach: Gary Brown - 49
    • Defensive Coordinator: Kris Richard - 39
      • Linebackers Coach: Sean Lee - 33 (Current General of Dallas)
      • Secondary Coach: Vance Joseph - 46

Woo. 

See I’m here thinking the opposite now. We are in this race and until we aren’t or we finish the year in a dumpster fire we will have The Clapper next year. I can see Richard being the DC and we out SL and if he can’t be successful then he’s gone. It just feels like one is them years to me where we will hover the dreaded 8-8 and do just enough to save the HC job 

1 hour ago, textaz03 said:

And the Garrett we all love has made a nice return today! SMFH what a chump

He still hasn’t learned. This is the third or fourth time when he has literally played to kick and made little effort to advance the ball, let alone go for a TD. How many God damned times must we see this before someone figures out that his gutless calls need to go?

On 11/18/2018 at 1:14 PM, plan9misfit said:

He still hasn’t learned. This is the third or fourth time when he has literally played to kick and made little effort to advance the ball, let alone go for a TD. How many God damned times must we see this before someone figures out that his gutless calls need to go?

But he picks so many pro bowlers!

Archived