textaz03

The Garrett and Linhan Hot Seat Thread

I think, barring a turnaround in which we get back to .500, we'll see a pretty big shakeup of the coaching staff, but it won't happen until the offseason. That's my hope anyway

This team's performance is a disgrace to the star if you take into account the resources we have. No heart , no direction, lost, no identity.

I can't even look at my cowboys right now or hear anything about them without throwing up 

Edited by canadaluvsdallas

I don't see a happy ending here for the Garrett boosters.  Our schedule is btutal.  We won't be a .500 club.  That 1st round pick we gave up for Cooper is going to be higher than we thought.  Sunday night was an absolute embarrassment.  Look at other clubs.  Harbaugh on the hot seat in Baltimore.  He's won a championship.  Joel Quenneville of the Chicago Black Hawks fired after 3 Stanley Cups in 9 years.  Truly what have we accomplished with Garrett?  Your record says everything about you.

Just for fun:

• Head Coach: Lincoln Riley - 35 (Head Coach of Oklahoma, born in Lubbock Texas)
    • Offensive Coordinator: Scott Turner - 36 (QBs Coach of the Panthers, son of Norv)
      • Quarterbacks Coach: Sean Ryan - 46 (Current QB Coach, Texans)
      • Offensive Line Coach: Marc Colombo - 40
      • Wide Receivers Coach: Sanjay Lal - 49
      • Tight Ends Coach: Shane Beamer - 41 (Asst Head Coach at Oklahoma & TE coach & RBs Coach, son of Frank Beamer)
      • Running Backs Coach: Gary Brown - 49
    • Defensive Coordinator: Kris Richard - 39
      • Linebackers Coach: Sean Lee - 33 (Current General of Dallas)
      • Secondary Coach: Vance Joseph - 46

Woo. 

Garrett saved his job for another couple weeks. Linehan still some crappy play calling and design though! 

I'll say it again, if your biggest concern is what Jerry will do, it shouldn't be. This is the man you should fear...

we have all beaten bad teams, giants lions jaguars and eagles with their record breaking superbowl slump. If every other cowboys fans recognize our coaching suck why cant the jones see that? morons

See I’m here thinking the opposite now. We are in this race and until we aren’t or we finish the year in a dumpster fire we will have The Clapper next year. I can see Richard being the DC and we out SL and if he can’t be successful then he’s gone. It just feels like one is them years to me where we will hover the dreaded 8-8 and do just enough to save the HC job