The Garrett and Linhan Hot Seat Thread

textaz03

On 11/18/2018 at 3:14 PM, plan9misfit said:

He still hasn’t learned. This is the third or fourth time when he has literally played to kick and made little effort to advance the ball, let alone go for a TD. How many God damned times must we see this before someone figures out that his gutless calls need to go?

It’s pretty insane.

2 minutes ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

It’s pretty insane.

Right?!? I openly admit that I’m no fan of Quincy 2.0, but Garrett’s bumbling excuse for “coaching” is holding this team back A HELL OF A LOT MORE than Quincy ever could. It’s mind numbing how bad the guy is at his job.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/19/2018 at 7:53 PM, plan9misfit said:

Right?!? I openly admit that I’m no fan of Quincy 2.0, but Garrett’s bumbling excuse for “coaching” is holding this team back A HELL OF A LOT MORE than Quincy ever could. It’s mind numbing how bad the guy is at his job.

Honest to God. It's probably because of JG lack of trust in Dak's ability to make those throws. He didn't do this as often with Romo. I still put the blame on JG and SL but this is pretty telling.

9 hours ago, Northland said:

Eagles are far from dead.  If we are tied after next week this topic will really pick up steam.  Regardless I think SL is toast. If we blow the division Garrett must go but he won't.

He should've been gone a long time ago. As Garrett should have, too.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/16/2018 at 8:35 PM, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

I think SL is a dead man walking. He'd need a heroic effort to survive. 

Redball stays unless we miss the playoffs. 

I'm not entirely convinced its due to our offense but being in the elite 8 must count for something to old man Jerruh

3 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

On one hand I wanted to enjoy tonight's victory a little longer, but on the other I am really curious on what people think on this. Has JG guaranteed himself keeping his job after the win VS Seattle tonight?

Is SL still on the Hotseat??? 

Updated opinions??

I wanted and still want JG to stay.

I wanted and still want SL to go.

Archived