textaz03

The Garrett and Linhan Hot Seat Thread

JG stays. 

SL goes. Dak needs an OC that can play to his strength. The play calling was extremely predictable and vanilla. 

Food for thought however. 

What if firing JG was the only/best way to keep Kris Richards???

also

If Dallas does indeed have a good offensive game in a win or loss to whomever next week, How do they justify "Firing SL"

a.) Fantasy. JG led the team to the POs and 1 PO victory. JJ loves him like a SON. :(

b.) Word has it SL is not running the offense as before. Although this is just a rumor. I would justify it as the new age NFL requiring younger OCs that can adapt. 

JG is staying like it or not. And, given what the team has done since week 8, you should probably like it. 

I really thought the play calling over all was improved. Didn’t like the bunch runs and didn’t see as much TE up crease as I would like.  Way too early though still JG is not going any where   And I give it 50/50 on SL depends upon how much is happening behind the scenes between JG and SL we don’t know about with play calling 

I don’t see either going anywhere 

Posted (edited)

Wonder why SL isn't interviewing for HC somewhere. I mean we are in the playoffs so he must be a top 8 OC despite our ppg

Edited by DaBoys

18 hours ago, DaBoys said:

Wonder why SL isn't interviewing for HC somewhere. I mean we are in the playoffs so he must be a top 8 OC despite our ppg

If LaFleur can get hired in Green Bay then anything is possible.