🏈 Week 10: Bucs (3-5) @ Redskins (5-3)

bucsfan333

This game is gonna be the first in our three game win streak. Their oline is wrecked with injuries. Their skill players aren't very good, which matches up with our awful secondary. Alex Smith has become Captain Checkdown again. But AD seems to have come back a bit and is having a good season.

Defensively, they're pretty good. It's unlikely we get the run game going, which is normal. And they're on pace for almost 50 sacks this year. But they haven't faced a team with nearly as weapons as we have. So there's a chance we can make something happen.

Discuss.

Definitely possible to get a W on Sunday, but as we say every week, it depends which team shows up. If we can simply get average play from our defense and hold them to 26 points (Greg Aumin tweet) we should win. 

I’d love a 3 game win streak but I also don’t think I want Dirk around anymore so I hope we win but I hope this seasons mess isn’t enough to save this regime.

7 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

The best part is Benenoch probably slides to RT and E Smith plays G. 😂...😔

To think Cappa and Liedkte can t even dress.  E Smith signed a 1 yr deal, which would suggest lack of interest in FA.  Liedkte played 85% of the snaps in preseason out of position, but can t get a sniff at his natural position.  The mind of George Warhop.  I expect a lot of line stunts and blitzes from the Skins on the right side of the linel

Archived