🏈 Week 10: Bucs (3-5) @ Redskins (5-3)

bucsfan333

4 minutes ago, indifference said:

Start Jameis next week. Thank you Fitz for your effort and hard work but season is over.

4 minutes ago, Buc Ball said:

At what point do we bench our QB for having a multiple turnover afternoon?

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

:o time to go back to JW next week.  

2 picks and a fumble (2 in the redzone).  JW can give us that plus 28 points.

Guys. Fitz gives us the best chance to win. He throws a pretty deep ball.

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

:o time to go back to JW next week.  

2 picks and a fumble (2 in the redzone).  JW can give us that plus 28 points.

we have a kicker that can actually kick the ball and a number one wr that can actually catch the ball the game is 16-16 right now. 

Koetter just isn’t that good an offensive coach. We crap the bed offensively too many times, the offensive scheme has a lot of low percentage throws that are in the air a long time and he’s failed to build any kind of running game in his time here.

Good teams can run the ball.

We can’t and it’s only got worse during Koetter’s time here.

Get him in the bin.

Just now, deuces22wild said:

we have a kicker that can actually kick the ball and a number one wr that can actually catch the ball the game is 16-16 right now. 

Hey. You leave Cat alone. He didn't miss any extra points AGAIN this week. That's two weeks in a row.

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

Guys. Fitz gives us the best chance to win. He throws a pretty deep ball.

That is what has baffled me this season.  After week 2 and teams got the scouting report, they stopped the deep ball. So what if JW can't throw it as well as Fitz, neither have had real opportunities to go for it bc the scouting reports and game planning 

1 minute ago, Calibucsfan said:

Time to bring back #ItsABucsLife?

Notice how the organization removed it once fans started to use to describe their frustration in the team

I said it to Rick Stroud a few days ago and I don't think he liked it. 😂

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

That is what has baffled me this season.  After week 2 and teams got the scouting report, they stopped the deep ball. So what if JW can't throw it as well as Fitz, neither have had real opportunities to go for it bc the scouting reports and game planning 

the issues are way deeper then QB, leaders who don t play hard or free lance.  Bad coaching.  I really doubt the Glazers let Winston go at the end of the year.

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

The problem is Koetter didn't build the playcalling around Jameis. We brought in all kinds of receivers for him. But we don't call plays to maximize his skillset. 

Jameis sucks at throwing deep. But that's our offense.

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

when Winston is in it has zero to do with def game planning, Winston cant throw the deep ball. its not all about the deep ball either. Winston does nothing better than fitz.

Archived