🏈 Week 10: Bucs (3-5) @ Redskins (5-3)

bucsfan333

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

The problem is Koetter didn't build the playcalling around Jameis. We brought in all kinds of receivers for him. But we don't call plays to maximize his skillset. 

Jameis sucks at throwing deep. But that's our offense.

If ur the Glazers do you make your final decision on the 1 overall pick from the coaching and leadership of this regime? I find it hard to believe.

Good god, the HC took back play calling, unbelievable

2 minutes ago, deuces22wild said:

when Winston is in it has zero to do with def game planning, Winston cant throw the deep ball. its not all about the deep ball either. Winston does nothing better than fitz.

Jameis is good 10-20 yards down the field. I'd give him the edge there.

1 minute ago, deuces22wild said:

when Winston is in it has zero to do with def game planning, Winston cant throw the deep ball. its not all about the deep ball either. Winston does nothing better than fitz.

Except put points on the board. 2 games now Fitz has broken the scoreboard with 3 points.  I mean,  he led us to 3 points in 2 games with these offensive weapons.  I thought anyone at QB couldn't fail 

12 minutes ago, indifference said:

Awful. Don Smith, Jensen, and Benenoch are gone with Koetter.

How is the Redskins can pull guys off the street and they act like fort Knox.... Bill Callahan. I hope our next coach finds a way to bring him in as well (if we need to make him an OC so be it) that offensive line was crazy 

Just now, ravishingone said:

If ur the Glazers do you make your final decision on the 1 overall pick from the coaching and leadership of this regime? I find it hard to believe.

The Glazers HAVE to hope Jameis is the guy. We're not in position to upgrade at QB. The Saints aren't gonna trade us Teddy. The draft sucks. Are we gonna go for Brissett? There isn't anyone available.

They've cornered themselves with Jameis. We don't really have a choice but to eat his $21M and hope for the best.

2 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Dirk made his bed with Fitz. His initial hiring was based on developing Winston which at this point has been a failure. Once he went to Fitz he is stating that he failed at his initial goal which was to develop Jameis (which isn't all his fault, but he did have a hand in) his only other choice was to win. Which he hasn't done so far. Thats a recipe for an instant firing 

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

The Glazers HAVE to hope Jameis is the guy. We're not in position to upgrade at QB. The Saints aren't gonna trade us Teddy. The draft sucks. Are we gonna go for Brissett? There isn't anyone available.

They've cornered themselves with Jameis. We don't really have a choice but to eat his $21M and hope for the best.

that is correct, a 1 yr investment otherwise forcing a QB selection in a real strong dline draft which thr team needs badly also

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

He was so good at the start of the season. Even playing with a bum knee.

He s got slow feet, it hasn t gotten better, he got abused on those plays in the last red zone trip.  I guess they could let him test free agency and see what he gets, but with the imbalance of this offense to pay 3 olinemen over 10 million makes little sense.

1 minute ago, ravishingone said:

He s got slow feet, it hasn t gotten better, he got abused on those plays in the last red zone trip.  I guess they could let him test free agency and see what he gets, but with the imbalance of this offense to pay 3 olinemen over 10 million makes little sense.

Jensen's money is guaranteed next year too. Can't cut him or it's a $10M cap hit.

Archived