🏈 Week 10: Bucs (3-5) @ Redskins (5-3)

bucsfan333

5 minutes ago, SappDaddyDance said:

Agreed 1000% you have to win the battle up front, but the second level guys need to be better at reading the gaps filling them properly.

They're starting guys off the street and practice squad guys. We better beat the **** out of them.

7 minutes ago, Buc Ball said:

He’s getting into Myron Lewis territory at this stage.

Spence is actually closer to Michael Clayton.  He showed a lot of promise as a rookie.  Buckner is getting a pass and I m not sure it is deserved.  The dline has jumped off sides a lot.  Run fits are bad.   I doubt Buckner gets spared in the purge.

17 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Spence is actually closer to Michael Clayton.  He showed a lot of promise as a rookie.  Buckner is getting a pass and I m not sure it is deserved.  The dline has jumped off sides a lot.  Run fits are bad.   I doubt Buckner gets spared in the purge.

I was meaning Cappa, but I agree, Spence is pretty much toast at this stage.

Comparing him to Clayton flatters him though. He’s never really done anything since he got here.

I also agree on Buckner - what has he actually done here to justify the esteem we hold him in? If he was that good, why was he available?

17 minutes ago, Buc Ball said:

I was meaning Cappa, but I agree, Spence is pretty much toast at this stage.

Comparing him to Clayton flatters him though. He’s never really done anything since he got here.

I also agree on Buckner - what has he actually done here to justify the esteem we hold him in? If he was that good, why was he available?

It was such a strange January.  Koetter brings back his entire staff and they are extended, then Hayes gets fired.  It was the start of the dysfunction of this season.  Unless there is some miraculous playoff birth, the entire regime is gone.

7 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

It was such a strange January.  Koetter brings back his entire staff and they are extended, then Hayes gets fired.  It was the start of the dysfunction of this season.  Unless there is some miraculous playoff birth, the entire regime is gone.

It starts today.

Archived