Sign in to follow this  
flyguy1609

Lions signed WR Bruce Ellington. waived Ameer Abdullah

The #Lions are signing FA WR Bruce Ellington, formerly of the #TexansHOUTexans18.png, source said. To create space, they are waiving RB Ameer Abdullah. He’s been mostly inactive this season. DET had some trade talks before the deadline but nothing came to fruition. The next step was to move on.

It seems like rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic.

Trade a receiver, sign a FA receiver. Cut a RB sign a RB.

Moves at RB that should of been made a couple weeks ago when we actually needed a runner to not fumble...

Whatever with Ellington, hard to get excited when there is nothing to play for really. 

I'm in the next GM search mode already, Stafford trade mode(even if it means taking the cap hit), New coach, new QB. Moving on from a lot of these veterans... If Mrs. Ford and Rod Wood need help or an adviser on the next hire at GM I'm totally available. Contact me here on the site, MSG me privately and I'll give you my number, email, and address if either are reading this. Don't have the academic credentials like standard but people use to take chances on `ol farm boys like me. 

Edited by SimbaWho

2 hours ago, SimbaWho said:

Moves at RB that should of been made a couple weeks ago when we actually needed a runner to not fumble...

Whatever with Ellington, hard to get excited when there is nothing to play for really. 

I'm in the next GM search mode already, Stafford trade mode(even if it means taking the cap hit), New coach, new QB. Moving on from a lot of these veterans... If Mrs. Ford and Rod Wood need help or an adviser on the next hire at GM I'm totally available. Contact me here on the site, MSG me privately and I'll give you my number, email, and address if either are reading this. Don't have the academic credentials like standard but people use to take chances on `ol farm boys like me. 

There’s nothing with this team to get excited about. Just the same failure year after year.

They bring in new staff, start the hype train only to crash and burn. 

Win a few games, get fans excited, self destruct. Wash, rinse, repeat.

They’ve had 50 years to figure it out but can’t.

I’m done with them. I don’t have the time energy or enthusiasm to watch this any longer.

Edited by diehardlionfan