If NFL had a BCS this would be the current 4 team playoff...

mdonnelly21

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins? Neutral field. New Orleans V Kansas City?

2. 2. Who wins? Neutral Field. LA Rams V New England Patriots?

14 minutes ago, Danger said:

I think New England would have to be #4 by nature of being the only one with multiple losses this season.

Could you argue that NE has the most quality wins, with victories over KC, Miami, Chicago and Houston?

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

Could you argue that NE has the most quality wins, with victories over KC, Miami, Chicago and Houston?

I still think overall wins especially in a league this closely knit takes precedence. it's not like there's any teams who are playing a mid major team.

29 minutes ago, Danger said:

I still think overall wins especially in a league this closely knit takes precedence. it's not like there's any teams who are playing a mid major team.

That was a tough one for me since they beat KC. 

But I see what you're saying which does make sense. 

Just now, mdonnelly21 said:

In that case then it would be the New Orleans V the Patriots 

And KC vs the Rams which would be GREAT. 

I'd have to go New Orleans and KC winning. I don't think the Rams can stop a good offense. No one is questioning Aaron Donald, but they've allowed too many points. If they fall in the playoffs, it'll be because Aaron Donald doesn't have an GOAT type of day.

59 minutes ago, Danger said:

I'd argue that Oakland is a mid major. Arizona, too.

8 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I'd argue that Oakland is a mid major. Arizona, too.

But so is Buffalo, and maybe Tampa Bay, it's a wash I'd say.

Quality wins is pretty close between NE and LA.  And in the BCS world the later loss matters more. So you almost have to go NE #3, LAR #4

I think CFB should be an 8 team playoff. And if that happens you would have this:

5. Winner of Pitt/Car

6. LA Chargers

7. Loser of Pitt/Car

8. Houston or Minnesota IMO. I like both teams over Chicago. I would probably take Houston cause of their win streak and they have really came together. Minnesota has a solid argument though. 

First Round should be HFA. Semi Finals and Championship should be neutral site. 

2 hours ago, Danger said:

I'd have to go New Orleans and KC winning. I don't think the Rams can stop a good offense. No one is questioning Aaron Donald, but they've allowed too many points. If they fall in the playoffs, it'll be because Aaron Donald doesn't have an GOAT type of day.

So the Rams won’t win because they can’t stop anybody yet the Saints and Chiefs who are giving up more per game can win. Got it.

1 hour ago, NVRamsFan said:

So the Rams won’t win because they can’t stop anybody yet the Saints and Chiefs who are giving up more per game can win. Got it.

Yeah that doesnt make sense

All those games i think go to 90 point totals easy

Archived