Week 10 GDT: AZ @ KC

onejayhawk

4 hours ago, starbarkc said:

New England losing. Next week is going to be huge for us, even more now. 

I'm glad they lost.. that gives us a little breathing room for the Number 1 seed. We just need to take care of business with the Chargers coming up as they continue to win with their soft schedule.

6 hours ago, Bullyball said:

I'm glad they lost.. that gives us a little breathing room for the Number 1 seed. We just need to take care of business with the Chargers coming up as they continue to win with their soft schedule.

Exactly my thought, after i saw that they won again. We're on a thin line between a 1st round playoff bye and the #5 seed. The Chargers are just 1 loss behind and we have to play them again. We have to play the Rams next. Then we got the Raiders twice, the Ravens and Seahawks left on our schedule. Besides the Raiders we do have some tricky matchups in front of us. We need to handle buisness against the Chargers to cement the AFC West Championship. Allthough the Rams game is a huge one as well, the game vs the Chargers is obviously the most important one for us left on the schedule. That game is going to be at home, so that's an advantage for us. The Chargers got the Ravens, Bengals and Steelers left. Also tricky games and especially the Steelers one could be almost an equally tough one to ours against the Rams. They also play the Broncos twice and the Cardinals. I don't expect them to lose one of those 3 games.

So yeah, it's a pretty close race in our Division between the currently ranked #1 and #2 team in the AFC. Sad to see one of the two ending up as the #5 seed.

9 hours ago, Bullyball said:

Luckily, the Chargers schedule is really rough in December. At Pittsburgh, Cincy, at KC, Baltimore, and at Denver is a really rough stretch to finish the season.

7 hours ago, Edge said:

Exactly my thought, after i saw that they won again. We're on a thin line between a 1st round playoff bye and the #5 seed. The Chargers are just 1 loss behind and we have to play them again. We have to play the Rams next. Then we got the Raiders twice, the Ravens and Seahawks left on our schedule. Besides the Raiders we do have some tricky matchups in front of us. We need to handle buisness against the Chargers to cement the AFC West Championship. Allthough the Rams game is a huge one as well, the game vs the Chargers is obviously the most important one for us left on the schedule. That game is going to be at home, so that's an advantage for us. The Chargers got the Ravens, Bengals and Steelers left. Also tricky games and especially the Steelers one could be almost an equally tough one to ours against the Rams. They also play the Broncos twice and the Cardinals. I don't expect them to lose one of those 3 games.

So yeah, it's a pretty close race in our Division between the currently ranked #1 and #2 team in the AFC. Sad to see one of the two ending up as the #5 seed.

I would not be surprised at all if they lost to Denver at Mile High. It's still a very tough spot to play, no matter how well the team is playing.

12 hours ago, mayanfootball said:

Actually I was more worried about the Pats until they lost yesterday. That gives us a 2 games up on them. We can lose a game somewhere and still have the no.1 seed.

Honestly, if we take care of business against the Chargers, we're basically fine barring a catastrophic breakdown.

Archived